HybridZ

Whale Penis Leather

johnc

• Administrators
Whale Penis Leather

Hey man' date=' nature is nature. A whales got to do what a whales got to do.[/quote']

... Including donating their penile skin as seat coverings!? shrug.gif Whiskey Tango Foxtrot! In all my reading of nature books in and out of school, I never saw anything about whales giving up the skin from their weiner to be used as leather.

... Including donating their penile skin as seat coverings!? shrug.gif Whiskey Tango Foxtrot! In all my reading of nature books in and out of school, I never saw anything about whales giving up the skin from their weiner to be used as leather.

Maybe... its... a... very... supple... leather?

Really...what school did you go to?

:icon56:

you went to public school didnt you Monocle.gif

Ok heres another ironic thought. To keep it the foreskin of the whale supple, you must oil and condition it. All of a sudden you have a bunch of whales going "Hell, take my foreskin, guys."

:rolleyesg

WHICH is WHY whales DO donate their foreskins!

It all makes sense, you never learned that in school?!

Jobs nobody talks about but someone has to do: Wale Moyle.

Pay isn't great...

BUT THE TIPS ARE BIG!

Yadayadayada, I'll be here all week, you've been a great audience, don't forget to remember your table attendants, I get a cut!:mrgreen: