HybridZ

Whale Penis Leather

johnc

The Dartz Prombron Monaco Red Diamond Edition also comes in a Kosher model. Its called the Dartz Prombron Monaco Red Diamond Circumcised Edition.

EDIT: I'll probably have to close this thread in a while given the direction its going (blame me).

Edited by johnc

Guys lets get real here, why don't we all ask John what he was searching for when he found an article about whale penis leather. What I'm saying is... this may be John's way of telling us something that has been heavy on his chest for a while.

24dge4x.jpg

:nono: Shame on you John.

this may be John's way of telling us something that has been heavy on his chest for a while.

Its only heavy on my chest when I'm laying on my back. I was just doing some size comparisons and found that I'm hung like a Beluga whale.

Its only heavy on my chest when I'm laying on my back. I was just doing some size comparisons and found that I'm hung like a Beluga whale.

Dude! I was going to add that in "and I'm not talking about a whale penis"

You read my mind John, you really are the forum god.

:hail::hail::hail::hail::hail:

But seriously have you ever seen that picture of the whale being lifted up by a crane... and guess whats drooping down. I saw various renditions of the picture, one had text that says "Every time a (whatever species) whale mates it releases 400 gallons of semen, only 40 of those gallons make it to its mate."

EDIT:

Its been found

67tie8.jpg

Thats a big dork. I'm sure you can make many Russian truck interiors out of it.