HybridZ

Just Made Down Payment :)

http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=153478

thats a link to the Sale, its just a rolling chassis now, no motor or trans, everything else is their, got it for 2800 (he finished up interior and is throwing in stock seats, ripped but throwing them in with some other extras too it think), will be another 700 to ship to me though, But im really happy im getting a clean shell and the guy is making the whole transaction super smooth and doing everything legit and keeping great communication. He sent me pics of the underbody, the car is pretty rust free like he said, but yea, planning to do an sr20 swap, just worried about megasquirt wiring, my friends work at TurboTrix and The Shop in CT so maybe they will know

SO, whos near NJ and wants to come hang out and help out?

Paramus...I am in Rockland County and my car for now is in a friends garage in Westwood who is also a Z owner (3) of them. Come on over to nyzcc.org and say hello. Nice looking car! What are the plans?

Sr20 Red Top, going to keep it stock turbo at first, im used to awd turbo, and will now be going to a car 1,000 pounds lighter and rwd, so i figure stock turbo sr20 red top with the bolt ons I will be getting will probably make around 250whp, and considering Ive been driving a 95 Saturn sl1 (5spd!) for the last year and a half, it will feel like night and day. I don't want to rush this thing so im going to wait till I have all the money to get the right parts instead of rushing this. I really want to just enjoy and be proud of the car every time I look at it. But my eventual goal for end of summer is Peak Boost GT30 kit :) I have to teach my evo8 MR younger cousin a lesson

Paramus?! Too close man. Sounds like we might have to do 2 SR20's, one in your car and one in my 260 (red car in the avatar) which needs an updated powerplant. You have to stop by someday to hang in the garage. Evilz's car has been taking up residence at my place for the last few months.

Good luck with the car. Can't wait to see it. Don't be surprised if we start trying to convince you to go LSx :)

Joe

I despise westwood cops :( have you run into Bobby Held yet? Back in High School he gave me three tickets at once, I didnt want to bottom out my audi s4 going into the Seville dinner parking lot so I went on wrong side of road for like two feet to cut in harder...he was on his way out. Gave me wrong direction, too many people in the car, and people in the back didnt have seat belts, accused me of drinking, searched my car and was pissed when he found nothing, then called my parents cause I was still 17 to have them drive my friends home

All the NJ members on here seem to be in North NJ :shifty:

I know of only 2 or 3 people in South NJ, and one in Philly.

I'm in Atco, NJ, but I don't have a Z yet!

Saw a pretty nice looking green 280 with a black hood driving north on Rt 73 this morning. Anyone you know?

There's a 280 with a turbo motor in it that has been sitting for sale about a mile from my house. That's how I initially became interested in getting one. Looks to be in ok shape, the only reason I didn't buy it then was my wife was pregnant and had just recently become unemployed. I think someone hit it pulling into the driveway in the snow last winter because there's a gash in the quarter panel and the passenger door. Shame really, it hasn't moved. He should advertise here.

I'm in Atco, NJ, but I don't have a Z yet!

Saw a pretty nice looking green 280 with a black hood driving north on Rt 73 this morning. Anyone you know?

There's a 280 with a turbo motor in it that has been sitting for sale about a mile from my house. That's how I initially became interested in getting one. Looks to be in ok shape, the only reason I didn't buy it then was my wife was pregnant and had just recently become unemployed. I think someone hit it pulling into the driveway in the snow last winter because there's a gash in the quarter panel and the passenger door. Shame really, it hasn't moved. He should advertise here.

Was the 280z a 2+2? Did it have polished 5 slot mags? If so, he goes by Metallicar on here, and he's from Moorestown. Used to see him semi-often on the way to school.

You should contact him and tell him about the site! I'd like to see pics of it.

Was the 280z a 2+2? Did it have polished 5 slot mags? If so, he goes by Metallicar on here, and he's from Moorestown. Used to see him semi-often on the way to school.

You should contact him and tell him about the site! I'd like to see pics of it.

No, it wasn't a 2+2. Looked like an older gentleman with curly hair. Gave him a thumbs-up when we went by!