HybridZ

Greatest Freakout Ever!

mark

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha...I felt that way when I knocked over my CBT360 and it fell on the front bumper of my 350 roadster. Totaly had a spasm....threw things all over the garage....Im surprised I didnt wreck anything.

The funny part was I was moving stuff around so that very thing wouldnt happen! I tripped over and extension cord and set the dominos into action. LOL.

I gave the project CBT away shortly afterwards.........................

"They are all staged."

Yep.

That was the first thing i thought to, but idono. If its not real, then this kid should get an academy award, because I dont know how you could fake all that stuff he does. And plus, who would want millions of people to actually think you shoved a remote up your ass on purpose....its a hard call but im gonna go with real lol

My favorite part is 1:25 to 1:31 lol

Yeah, on the video where he takes the bat to the truck, the parents are just watching him beat it up, while telling him no. Okay, this goes both ways for me. I can see it being fake, because if they take the bat away from him, it's not good entertainment. I can also see it being real, as helping to explain his emotional outbursts. By not enforcing anything, they're allowing this behavior. They don't discipline him, and simply watch him go to town on the truck. It was yesterday that I watched it the video, but I remember one of the parents started to approach him AFTER he began hitting the truck, but made sure the kid got a few hits first before actually interfering with him.

...and then the one with the grandma, I don't know. Next generation at its best, I suppose.