HybridZ

Greatest Freakout Ever!

mark

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before he starts swinging away, yeah. I think the dad had plenty of time to do it before the kid started beating on the truck. The dad seems like he should be able to overpower the kid. Just get one firm grip on the bat before the kid has time to react. I hate how they just stand there and watch.

In the one video with the vacuum, I think the kid spouts off about "the big man" and how he isnt' going to do anything. I got the feeling that the father figure is not the biological father.

It would explain his lack of fathering. I'm sure the mother has said hands off my kids.

Seems like the little baby throws a tantrum when he can't have his own way or get what he wants. Should have been taken care of when he was three. Alot of parents don't parent anymore, and this is the result. I hope his friends see the videos and see how pathetic it is.

• 4 months later...

I personally did not find any of it funny.

Sad really. Faked or not, see how we see things today. Your children are of the most sacred endevors you will have in your life.

Failure of your child is failure of your life. As adults protecting the youth and innocent is number one responsibility. (not helmets for bikes and crap like that)

Would you be finding any humor if that child got a hold of a gun and blew your little girls to bits?

I always pity children because they know no better than what they have learned from their parents, they do not have the tools, or ablities to get away from a bad enviroment. Like it or not, your children are simply mirrors of yourself.

First off, where did his cloths go? He climbed under the blankets and took his cloths off? Second, I have a pre-teen daughter and have seen my share of freak outs... nothing like this.... those of you with kids (I would think girls more then boys, but after that vid. maybe not) around the teenage years know it doesn't take much to set them off. I told her the other day she couldn't have a vampire book at the library and just about ruined her life.

Actually, I was thinking more on the lines of condom commercials than spanking...

We need a Nationally sponsored Charity, to which we, as citizens can submit "nominations" for males to qualify. Once an individual gets three (or five, or nine, or whatever) "nominations" they get a free vasectomy.