HybridZ

Luxury garages

ShaggyZ

But... wheres the fun in a garage like that. I would be scared to change oil in any of those... Hell I would be happier living in a 2 bay shop with an apartment in the top :P

Agreed... In not one of those pictures did I see a grinder.

I understand that the vast majority of people that own cars like this don't work on em' themselves, but the floor of the garages looks cleaner than my kitchen floor.

I'd love to see a thread of pictures of VERY nice practical garages (the set of X-treme 4x4 is probably the best one I've seen that matches what my "dream" garage would look like) - maybe even one with a Z in it?

I understand that the vast majority of people that own cars like this don't work on em' themselves, but the floor of the garages looks cleaner than my kitchen floor.

I'd love to see a thread of pictures of VERY nice practical garages (the set of X-treme 4x4 is probably the best one I've seen that matches what my "dream" garage would look like) - maybe even one with a Z in it?

http://garagejournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25148

Okay, it's a four car, not a two car, but close enough. I think that is my most favorite "practical" garage of all time.

This is another that I really like: http://garagejournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5322

• Administrators
But... wheres the fun in a garage like that. I would be scared to change oil in any of those...

The title of the thread is "Luxury garages", not "Luxury shops". I'll take one of each, please :wink:

Edited by RTz

• Administrators
But... wheres the fun in a garage like that. I would be scared to change oil in any of those... Hell I would be happier living in a 2 bay shop with an apartment in the top :P

If you ask them, they'll tell you they don't change the oil in those garages, in fact, I'd bet they don't change the oil! :shock: If you have that much money to spend on "multiple" Ferraris AND a suite nicer than our houses to store them, you take the car to someone else to do your oil changes. :wink:

There was a "post your garage pics" on here somewhere. Some posted some mighty fine garages, some posted some pigstyes, and yet others posted pics of garages that they were just happy to have.

I waited 20 years to finally get my 2 car garage, and I am very very happy to have it, so its a dream garage for me. Been cleaning and organzing it for the last year now, and it is coming along better than anything I thought I would ever have been able to actually own.

Scott.

• 4 weeks later...