HybridZ

lowest daily driven Z!!!!

I was surfing the net looking for parts and ideas for my s30 and came across this guys car and i loved his style becuase it's pretty much what i had in mind for mine.

Does anyone know if the guy that owns this car is a member of the forum?

Also this is more of a body/ paint question but im so lost with all the diffrent front airdams, but im loving the one on this car. My brother told me that it is the OEM one but i wasnt shure. So what airdam is this?

IMG_9431_yuta_shakotan_S30_240Z%20copy_thumb.jpg

IMG_9432_yuta_shakotan_S30_240Z%20copy_thumb.jpg

IMG_9498_shakotan_S30_240Z_yuta_sm_copy_thumb.jpg

HEN_6917_thumb.jpg

IMG_9486_shakotan_S30_240Z_copy_thumb.jpg

• Administrators

Does anyone know if the guy that owns this car is a member of the forum?

Yes. Look in the shed for his username.

That car has been discussed here several times before, and generally ends up in the tool shed.

Keep in mind, the sign on the door say's "Engineered to be Feared". The cornerstone of this forum is increasing the performance of the Z, not decreasing it substantially in the interest of 'art'. That's reserved for a different forum.

If you guy's want to discuss what it takes to get a Z low and still perform, by all means, have at it.

Edited by RTz

IBTL-Crocodile.jpg

Also this is more of a body/ paint question but im so lost with all the diffrent front airdams, but im loving the one on this car. My brother told me that it is the OEM one but i wasnt shure. So what airdam is this?

No, no it is not.

It is the MSA 'Type 1' Airdam.

That car might possibly be cool if it was something other than a bone stock L24.

what the heck is that chingaderra hanging off the back??

In japan, the real drifters, would hang subway rings from the back of their car, so when they got sideways it would scrap and depending on how scraped up it is, would determine how good/much you drift, that later evolved into "drift charms" for the honduh kids and now its just for your average rice.