HybridZ

New Z to me.....

Well, after being without a running, driving Z for 2.5 years, I started looking for one locally.

Found nothing worth while, so I looked into CA cars because they seemed to be cheaper and in better shape.

Found this car in Modesto, CA.

israelworkpics020.jpg

I am the 3rd owner, 2nd owner owned it maybe 3 months and fell on hard times. So I got ahold of HBZ member GalloGuy05 and paid him to check the car out. He graciously went over and took a ton of pics and inspected the car.

Rust free, everywhere, not a spot on this car.

Came with a original window sticker and receipt for everything done to the car.

So I spent $700 and had the car shipped to NC.

Total investment after buying the car and shipping it from CA to NC.....

$2400.00

Runs and drives perfect, had a reman motor put in 9 years ago, AC blows cold, even original radio.

And who doesn't love plaid door panels and headliner...

israelworkpics032.jpg

I have the following parts sitting in my extra apt. bedroom waiting....

-350z black leather seats

-Rota Rb-r's from the group buy

-240z bumpers

-zg flares

-Ground control coil overs

And it is heading to the paint shop once 240hoke installs the zg flares.

Im glad I could help! The car is so nice that I wish I was looking for one at the time so I could have found it and bought it. haha. But then again since I live here in california, I want to stay with a smog exempt Z anyways so this one wouldnt have been on my radar. It is by far the smoothest running, and most complete Z i have had the privilege of scoping out. I too plan to go the rota rb/zg flare build for my 75 so I/m excited to see how yours turns out. If this is going to be your build thread, Im definately subscribing!

Good luck with your build sparks280zt

Im glad I could help! The car is so nice that I wish I was looking for one at the time so I could have found it and bought it. haha. But then again since I live here in california, I want to stay with a smog exempt Z anyways so this one wouldnt have been on my radar. It is by far the smoothest running, and most complete Z i have had the privilege of scoping out. I too plan to go the rota rb/zg flare build for my 75 so I/m excited to see how yours turns out. If this is going to be your build thread, Im definately subscribing!

Good luck with your build sparks280zt

Thanks again man, I plan on just updating this thread.

I'm one! Although I JUST started DD'ing mine. haha Ive had it since may and finally working out the little kinks that enables these cars to be driven reliably. Maybe ill see you around TEMPERED, if I haven't already.

You'll recognize me by my semi-primered, bumperless, white hooded 75 280z. lol

• 2 weeks later...