HybridZ

The Virtue Z

Tanuki

• 4 weeks later...

IMG_2122.jpg

IMG_2123.jpg

Mack at Mckinney shipped me out the new trans mount this week. Arrived today and looks amazing when compared to the other. Car is getting wired right now, but I will go to the shop tomorrow to check for fitment. This gets me excited again.

Mark on the pan what you need changed and Ship it and I'll fix it,no charge

^I now have my mount so I will re fit things and let you know where I am at. Thanks again!

• 4 weeks later...

^yep I did about as much of the swap as I was capable of doing, and got sick of never having other available resources. Loved the car and the idea, but I got it as far as I could, and even paying money couldn't get it worked on. Basically I got bored of it and couldnt see putting more money into it to just sit. I guess that is the long and short of why I sold it.

i'll get that ***** running.... just ordered prc radiator with 20an outlets, oil cooler, ac condensor, water pump, tensioner, idler pulley, thermostat, ATI damper,cam gears, and some wiring harnesses so i can have plugs on my wiring. hopefully i can figure out this mount deal. i plan on taking some measurments on the xmember, maybe its tweaked. down the road i intend to put this R230 to use.

Edited by boostedh23a1