HybridZ

Old school JDM wheels (13's fit on a z?)

Where do you find tires for 13" wheels. 15 and 16 are getting harder to find, I can not imagine trying to find a decent size for a set of 13" wheels..

You can also look on club4ag.com

Not sure what your budget is, but you are going to be digging deep for real JDM. I want some so bad I can taste it and I do not have the budget to support a nice low offset.

Ok, I stand corrected, but my thought process was selection. I would think tire to fit a wide 13 would be harder to find and more expensive.

I have never owned a 13" rim and never done any research on them. I just know the selection for 15 and 16 is getting slimmer compared to 17 and up.

In the end, the JohnC is far more knowledgeable than, I, so listen to him.

13s:

Sumitomo HTR200.

Hoosier A6/R6.

Brigestone Potenza RE92

Kumho Ecsta V700, V710, and 722

Michelin MX4

Hankook H727

...probably more that I missed.

Wouldn't touch Kumho or Hankook in that tire size. I've seen some and run some on a Mini with 13's and that don't hold up. Yokohama makes a good sticky compound as well as Falken (sp?). I've never dealt with the others but I think they could probably be trusted.

How can you guys find all these tires for a 13" rim but I can't find any 215 60 14's???

yeah, I can only find 205 60 14's.

even though the PO of my car has it set up for 215 70 14, its the most awkward size tire to find for anything, holy crap.

Yea thats the biggest I can do since my cars lowered and I can't find any tires.

I HAVE to get 215/60/14's for my car in the near future, these tires are worn out and I have suspension to install thats going to take my car down another 2" or so.