HybridZ

Hot off the Rollers! Dyno

jc052685

What am I missing here? One extra m and a lack of an apostrophe. Let's cut some slack here!

Very nice results! Looks like a solid budget build that can serve to show what can be done relatively cheaply without removing the head!

Is this at 17psi as in your sig?

Any more specifics on the turbo?

Nice power man! That dyno plot looks almost identical to mine when I had that 60 trim turbo and stock cam. Another cheap upgrade you could do would be to find the non turbo "NA" cam. It allowed me to make the Tq for longer and HP did not fall as fast past 5800. I bet at 20psi you will be around the 380-400hp mark. I notice that Dip at 4500. Did you log the pulls? is it rich or lean right there?

Wow! No port matching or anything?!

Only thing that is port matched is the 240sx TB. There is no other grinding done to the motor.

Is this at 17psi as in your sig?

Any more specifics on the turbo?

I only made 274whp at the time listed in my sig. This was at just under 16psi.

What else do you want to know about the turbo?

Holy crap those are some great numbers, how do you like the 60-1 T04 turbo so far?

I would imagine it would feel peaky as it's a large turbo for the L6 engine but then again I don't know much in the L6 world as I do in the Rotary world :mrgreen:. I'm sure that ball bearing upgrade you chose to purchase for a little extra was well worth it according to your max power rpm.

A T04 is a common bolt on for the Rotary 13B engine's as the T3/T4 turbocharger's that are commonly used here in the Nissan/Datsun world are too tiny for a 13B to use.

Holy crap those are some great numbers, how do you like the 60-1 T04 turbo so far?

I would imagine it would feel peaky as it's a large turbo for the L6 engine but then again I don't know much in the L6 world as I do in the Rotary world :mrgreen:. I'm sure that ball bearing upgrade you chose to purchase for a little extra was well worth it according to your max power rpm.

A T04 is a common bolt on for the Rotary 13B engine's as the T3/T4 turbocharger's that are commonly used here in the Nissan/Datsun world are too tiny for a 13B to use.

Its actually a 62-1 wich they claim flows "an honest 10%" more than the 60-1.

Its a great turbo. They power is comming on pretty late on this run because the rings pretty well fried. Power is normally there by 3500rpm. I really like this turbo compaired to the last one.

Its actually a 62-1 wich they claim flows "an honest 10%" more than the 60-1.

Its a great turbo. They power is comming on pretty late on this run because the rings pretty well fried. Power is normally there by 3500rpm. I really like this turbo compaired to the last one.

I was using the Turbonetics 60-1 on my last motor (forged 3.0 L6) with the tubular manifolds we had a group buy on. I thought it was a pretty mean motor, but never measured it up in any way to be able to say what hp/1/4 time it put out. I really liked the turbo though....

4280981385_bfb454e247_o.jpg

4281726780_de50fe77a7_o.jpg