HybridZ

Keeping it old school: Van Luong's 73' Datsun 240Z as featured by MaydayGarage

Just get a manifold and start grinding. It just takes some time and dedication.

True, or I could just buy a 75-76 non cali car intake. Then just plug the rest of the holes and grind off the ends of the bolts. Paint, done. I am more worried about what I found on my floor right now. Hopefully Sunday will be a day for repair for my poor z. I at least need to re-enforce the rear seat mount on the drivers side. That way I don't go flying out if I get hit/hit somebody.

Except what you explained will not produce the manifold pictured above... its not that easy. If you did that youd have a precisely what you explained, a painted manifold with ground off bolts in holes...

Yea, pretty much, sounds kinda ghetto now that I think of it... Well, maybe I should just buy a non egr manifold and take my time doing it right, or maybe I should just stick with what I have for now and fix my rust first. The later or those two sounds like a better plan.

Wow! Very nice. Love the pix =)

you have one of the most beautiful put together Z's I have ever seen.

Hands down, before seeing your car I had doubts about the front bumper set-up, but now I have hopes of pulling it off right!

How much is your car lowered?

Thank you! The car is pretty low..the frame rails are about 1 1/2 inches from the ground. I basically bottom out over every speed bump and occasionally put on a spark show (exhaust piping) when im on the freeway =/

you have one of the most beautiful put together Z's I have ever seen.

Hands down, before seeing your car I had doubts about the front bumper set-up, but now I have hopes of pulling it off right!

How much is your car lowered?

Thank you! The car is pretty low..the frame rails are about 1 1/2 inches from the ground. I basically bottom out over every speed bump and occasionally put on a spark show (exhaust piping) when im on the freeway =/

How have I not seen this thing around town??? Looks fantastic!