HybridZ

wider zg flare?

Hoover

I bought some a little while back. At first he only had them in glass, but before I used them he got some in cf so I traded up. The glass ones were okay, I just wasn't ready to repaint any time soon.

He's probably easier to get a hold of on facebook where he updates pretty often with parts for sale and whatnot.

post-3335-091644300 1305825419_thumb.jpg

I am not sure If I am able to post it here but I have the Wider ZG flares both front and back if anyone is interested. If this is an issue an Admin by all means delete or move this posting.

widerflares.png

Edited by lostfairlady

I'm going to order new rims, probably from the group buy.

i already have original ZG flares from Japan.

If I find that the wheels stick out too much, I'll order the set.

Hmmm...any 17x10's out there?

We are running 16X11's using the Works style over fenders, the wheels fit nicely under the overfender. We had them in fiberglass, the set we have came from Japan. We commissioned a mold to be made so that we could get them made in CF. We are using Thunderranch for our parts. www.thunderranch.com

There is a company in Japan that makes all these parts, I know Alan from Great Britian knows the website of the company. I used to have it.

Montezuma, I know of the company that you are speaking about. There work is top notch! I sold a Gnose from them and it was a big chunk of change. The fitment is about as good as OEM. I bought bought a rear set from them and had a company made a mold for me.

I had 16x12 -65 and had the Work over fenders and it tucked in nicely.

Montezuma, I know of the company that you are speaking about. There work is top notch! I sold a Gnose from them and it was a big chunk of change. The fitment is about as good as OEM. I bought bought a rear set from them and had a company made a mold for me.

I had 16x12 -65 and had the Work over fenders and it tucked in nicely.

My friend got a front bumper from the company for a G-nose a few years ago. The 16x12s you used to have are now at my house. My friend bought them from you.

Hmmm, I don't what the deal is, but I can't message, add him, or post on his wall on facebook.

That is a "page" not a person, you probably have to "like" it to be able to write on the wall.

^^^

Just an FYI that is a Rota 17X9.5 with a 275-40-17 mounted on it. It takes a big tire and wheel to fill out these flairs which means more $ than I wanted to spend.

Ahhh, close. 315/35 and yest they aren't cheap, but still worth it to me. With some 245/45 the Nitto 555s were $780. The rims were $825. No spacers required.

I believe Justin has some 10.5 ccw's with new tires that he is selling for like $3500. 10.5 is technically the ideal for a 315 tire...

If anyone has any more pics of the wide flares installed (from Justin) please post pics.... I am in the market for them. Lonestar I can ask him for another method of contact for you.

Here's the front before I put a bead behind it (a must)

post-3335-098118600 1305956604_thumb.jpg

245 in the front and 315 in the rear fill the flares pretty darn evenly. I know because when my crappy suspension bottoms out it rubs them in the same exact spot, right on the edge of the tread. I don't have any clearance or steering issues either. It was only supposed to be temporary (I have similar flares that are the mold in type) but they're growing on me and I get lots of compliments so they might stick around after all.

Edited by getoffmyinternet

• 3 months later...

Justin is having to deal with a company that was "stealing" his molds and re-creating the parts with out his knowledge. They were making the bumpers and a few other parts and he was not getting any $$ from them. He is in the process of a small claims/lawsuit against the company so that is taking up alot of his time. His new place that is going to make the parts is getting spun up now and is making a better quality product.