HybridZ

How much time do you spend on hybridZ daily?

tightywhitey185

Since I no longer work for a living (retired) my home computer is on all day. If I am home I check this site a lot. Funny thing, when I worked my company monitored our on-line time. They eventually blocked HybridZ, I guess I spent too much time here!!

Since I no longer work for a living (retired) my home computer is on all day. If I am home I check this site a lot. Funny thing, when I worked my company monitored our on-line time. They eventually blocked HybridZ, I guess I spent too much time here!!

Damn....bet that sucked :windows:

I usually check the site once or twice an hour while I'm at work, and then a few times at night. This usually ends up being maybe 10 hours a week, ish.

Thanks to Kiwi tho, I just learned about the new posts tab, so that will definately lead to more time on the site.

I have a triple screen setup in my cube at work so I usually have multiple spreadsheets going on and have one dedicated screen for Hybridz at all times. So from 8 to 6, that's about 9 hours and then when I go home I spend another 1 to 2 hours searching. I'm trying to read every thread posted in its full entirety (if you haven't noticed). I make myself sick :puke:

I stand on the 5th.

HA! That is great.

Since I am not in America I can not do the same. However I won't tell you how much, because it will be a diluted/denial lie. If you really want to know you would ask me, then my wife's exagerated response of all the time, then pick somewhere in the middle.

Well when I started my resto-mod I thought I spent a lot of time on here, then as I come too a close on my project I realized that I didn't nearly spend enough ,or I would have done things differently in the first place.

I spend a lot of time when I am laying over in the hotels, but at home I am catching up on lost time from being gone, so it's a quick glance at the recent posts.