HybridZ

Make your Nissan a Datsun!

mutantZ

• Administrators

I just don't get the point... :willy_nil

It's about as useful as a huge wing on the back of FWD 4 cyl four door economy car. Even from an artful or aesthetic stand point, it's not even car-show worthy.

To whoever is doing or done such a kit on their SX, best of luck full-fulling whatever that is supposed to, er, full-fill, I guess... :ugg:

Edited by BRAAP

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery

but then again the Nissan SX's are kinda their own cars and I don't think should be mixed with body styling of Z's, particularly the early gens

And this imitation just looks like a wanna be for those that know what they're trying to copy and prolly something 'radical and unique' for those that aren't aware of what S30's look like.

All a matter of perspective I suppose.

Bleh I don't like it, its like grafting a banana onto an Orange. Two different body types of two different cars smashed together to make something different. Sort of like a bolt on spoiler "it must make it faster lololol", except if you put on a S30 front end you make it retro. Just my opinion though.