HybridZ

Have you bought something from 1 tuff z?

1 tuff z

wanted to do this some time ago and azizaz's thread gave me the kick in the butt needed.

i have sold many different parts new and old as well as a few cnc billet parts in the group buy section.

working hard to deliver parts that are accurately described, hi quality, reasonably priced and shipped within a short amount of time in addition to custom work on the cnc parts when requested.

hope that i'm achieving the above and would greatly appreciate any feedback related to the sales. it seems that this would help newer members have confidence both in the website and it's members.

many thanks!

david palermo

aka-1 tuff z

Here, I'll get this going in the right direction for you. I have purchased almost every item offered with the exception of the dove tails, and every single word of your third line in is spot on. The parts are accurately described, high quality, priced well and shipped in a timely manner. I look forward to continuing business with you in the future, as this is precisely the type of transactions I prefer to be a part of. As mentioned in regards to custom cnc/work let's see what could be made in say a brushed aluminum cap for the top of the riser above the tool box's just aft of the two seats, as there are currently no options other than finding a good used plastic stock piece.

wanted to do this some time ago and azizaz's thread gave me the kick in the butt needed.

i have sold many different parts new and old as well as a few cnc billet parts in the group buy section.

working hard to deliver parts that are accurately described, hi quality, reasonably priced and shipped within a short amount of time in addition to custom work on the cnc parts when requested.

hope that i'm achieving the above and would greatly appreciate any feedback related to the sales. it seems that this would help newer members have confidence both in the website and it's members.

many thanks!

david palermo

aka-1 tuff z

I've bought two items from David, a set of rear control arms and weatherstripping for the rear hatch. Both transactions were excellent, with good communication, prompt shipping, and the items exactly as described. I would not hesitate to buy from him again.

John

I have purchased several items from 1 tuff z including several of his billet items and a couple seals. Everything has been great from the products to the prices and prompt delivery. I realized that I didn’t need one of the seals that I purchased and he allowed me to post that it was for sale in his original thread. I will definitely be buying from him again. Possibly a billet shift knob!

I did buy some billet jewelry from David a while back--would buy again if I ever have money again....

He's a square deal kind of guy. No problems or worries. Fast shipping. Good ebayer. I recommend ++++++++++

Stuff like that :D

Davy

• 1 year later...

I've never bought anything from David, but I have had dealings with him in person during high stress periods, and can say he conducted himself calmly, fairly, and in the best interests of all involved. I would not hesitate for a second when dealing with him, and if he says something, I'd believe that is exactly the way it was.

Tony, many thanks for the kind words, I am humbled.

I've never bought anything from David, but I have had dealings with him in person during high stress periods, and can say he conducted himself calmly, fairly, and in the best interests of all involved. I would not hesitate for a second when dealing with him, and if he says something, I'd believe that is exactly the way it was.

• 3 weeks later...

Alright, I want to say a few words about this character "One tuff David" or whatever he calls himself...

Its not very often that you deal with a guy like this. Creates products that fill a need, prices them fairly, makes the product with outstanding quality, packs them well and ships them promptly. And he has sales!! Talk about perfect "excuse" fodder when explaining your last purchase to the misses!!! "But it was on sale honey!!! See? and its pretty too!"

Then as if that's not enough, ask him for something custom, and he not only designs and makes it, but exceeds your expectations, AND he communicates well regardless of the situation. Only thing I haven't tested him on is return policy or replacement of defective goods, but I don't think that will ever be an issue!!!

Great work, keep it up.

Jim