HybridZ

Panda S30?

ModernS30

Panda S30?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think a panda S30 would look good?

• Yes
    • No

Oh god haha

For the people born before 1990:

"Panda" means a black hood on a white car :D

I think I've seen a picture of one, maybe Lex's S30?

Pictures of Flatty a long time ago B)

n23424846_37878540_9391.jpg

n23424846_37878544_847.jpg

Found this on google. Those wheels look they came off a Honda.

S5000746.jpg

S5000748.jpg

Old school Panda!!

britrallyedit.jpg

Datsun_Fairlady_240Z_001.JPG

927.jpg

Edited by flatblack280

Well this sheds light on why the PO of my car felt the need to spray paint over perfectly good paint on my hood/hatch.

probably would have looked decent if it was actually automotive paint and wasn't about as rough as 80grit.

Edited by at-jefft

Guest catch me if you can

why doesn't someone just take 1 of the pics from above or another good quality pic of a Z and photoshop it? It ain't that hard... there's plenty of people on here with the program knowledge to whip something up within a few min or so.

No black hood, but close enough...

Eh, Black is to high up I think. Plus it doesn't have the stripe. I am not very skilled with photo shop, plus I do not have the program.

The Panda 7.

Img0008_1.jpg

Edited by ModernS30

Guest catch me if you can

I'm no photoshop expert either... so here's a quick lil crappy example I did using paint to give you the basic idea.

This car has a g-nose, zg flares and a bre hatch spoiler, which I've obviously made so black it looks funny, but you get the point.

Version 1 - white roof

Version 2 - black roof (not entirely black roof though, the hatch would be black and the black would follow the hatch vertical lines across the roof, which would leave some white on the roof as well along the sides as shown).

I really like version 2, looks like a decent paint scheme if I don't say so myself. If I ever have a second Z, I might actually consider doing something like this now that I've designed it all out.

This something along the lines of what you're wanting to see?

post-11704-12742720178799_thumb.jpg

post-11704-12742720637118_thumb.jpg

Edited by catch me if you can

I'm no photoshop expert either... so here's a quick lil crappy example I did using paint to give you the basic idea.

This car has a g-nose, zg flares and a bre hatch spoiler, which I've obviously made so black it looks funny, but you get the point.

Version 1 - white roof

Version 2 - black roof (not entirely black roof though, the hatch would be black and the black would follow the hatch vertical lines across the roof, which would leave some white on the roof as well along the sides as shown).

I really like version 2, looks like a decent paint scheme if I don't say so myself. If I ever have a second Z, I might actually consider doing something like this now that I've designed it all out.

This something along the lines of what you're wanting to see?

Thats perfect. I personally like Version 1. I think if I do it and then make the little extra black line above it it would look pretty decent. Maybe just on the door and then make the back a solid black as well as the front. I thought the Panda 7 was the closest example to any car that wasn't an AE86 that was panda.

• Administrators

I am think the Panda look/style is more than just a black hood on a white car. Something like a 25-40% percentage of black to white body panels, (or any two colors for that matter), sort like a Panda. B)

toyota_corolla_carbon_fiber_door_hood_panda_car.jpg

nissan_350z_custom_wide_body_fender_apr_spoiler_carbon_doors_volk_wheels.jpg

panda-car.jpg