HybridZ

UFC 116

dhp123166

When they allow groin shots and joint strikes, I'm interested...

Till then, more 'sportfight'...

:P

Go rent UFC 1- about 6. I recall one japanese dude just WHALING on another dude's nuts. Repeated uppercuts to the pills. I think that was in UFC 3. I haven't watched those in a long time. Dan Severn times were pretty interesting. I think that was like UFC 6 or so. Crazy...

Yeah, the originals were better. I'm not going to go into my involvement, but the rules and politics got bad when money started rolling in, like with anything.

Now...meh. Better than boxing I guess. But really restricted from the original format.

I was rooting for Carwin. He was dominating in the first, they probably could have stopped it and not heard too much complaining about it. Got sucked into an arm triangle in the second. Still by far the best competitor for Lesnar to date.

I knew that if Lesner could get thru the first round, he'd win. Carwin was trapped in his on legend. 1 minute 8 seconds per fight don't make an "endurance" fighter... Don't get me wrong, I was seriously concerned that Lesner wouldn't make it thru round 1.

It was worth the price of viewing. I picked every single winner... Should have put money on all the fights... ugh...

Mike

Yeah man lesnar is one tough dude to survive a corwin barrage, but he did, once he did i knew he was going to win. Corwin usually knocks guys out! For lesnar to put up with all that... all i gotta say is i dont wanna ever have to fight him...