HybridZ

What Did You Do To YOUR Car Today?

Daphur280

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About to install a 93' 240sx Clutch slave line on my 74 b210 ....after installing the slave itself a week ago (since it was going out a month ago when i bought it) and the hose decided to blow up the other day. (thank you internet for showing me that awesome similarity) i noticed it was older but not cracked/brittle and i couldnt find anyone who carried the part aka autozone, orieleys, etc untill i found out the 240sx would fit =( but ill be beating the piss out of it today after its fixed.... =) i love my grandparents neighborhood,long stretches, sweeping turns, tight turns, and its by the lake, so its quiet, not crowded, and no cops.... makes for a great little track

5x97xj.jpg

'82 - Saw the new paint job and remembered what it was like to drive that car 3 years ago, before the body shop got a hold of it

'72 - Drove it around Austin last night / early this morning...and I'm about to order a new crank angle sensor for it after I post this

'75 - Looked at gas tank / fuel cell options on it...tomorrow will be installing front coilovers and wilwood brakes

Not today, but recently -

'76 - This weekend was able to cut and modify everything to get the 240 bumper / brackets installed

'77 - Just got it sprayed this last weekend, they should be sanding/buffing now and I hope to have it back sometime by the end of the week

'83 - Haven't seen it in 2 years and lost contact with the body guy, but hoping to track him down tomorrow (I think I found out where he works)

F***n disease

I studied fluids, circuits and mechanics of materials so I can graduate and get a job with a big fancy engineering company and make tons of money to spend on my Z so I can eventually drive it.

Replace "fluids, circuits and mechanics of materials" with "Organic Chemistry and Chemical Thermodynamics" and you've got my day :mellow:

Ah, two classes Im glad I dont have to take. Although my thermo class will get into cases where the phases/properties of gases are changing like in an engine so thats kind of chemical thermodynamics... I just keep thinking to myself, two more years, two more years...

Edited by Challenger