HybridZ

Another music video with S30s

mrcheeze36

I think it's pretty cool that there's a car from hybridZ in the music video for the song that currently sits at #1 on the top 100 charts right now. It's been viewed more than 14 million times on youtube...

We'll see how far this one goes.

Being a college student, it's the only way I can get people have any clue what kind of car I have!

Edited by cockerstar

I'LL BE THE FIRST TO ADMIT IT!!!

It happened this morning. I roll up to the Circle K, and this Highschool Boobalicious thing comes up with her BBF in some late model swarfmobile and chicky is eyeing my 260Z (The Blue Turd)...

As I roll out of the car (let's be honest...) she says "What kind of car is that?"

It's like a G-6 Kiddo! (I make the hand-motions like in the video while saying it...)

She immediately makes a little piggy noise (and my brain gets unclean thoughts...) and says to her BBF "See, it was! I thought it was! Just not shiny!"

So it already begins. I guess we are cool now since our cars are featured in a Video. :lol:

I heard the BBF say "What's a 'Datsun'? I never saw one of those before."

(Egads, and he's porking boobalicious piggy noise girl...youth is wasted on the young!)

Edited by Tony D

PHAT if one must use it, the boob-to-hip relationship was skewed north, hence 'boobalicious'...

If there is 'the back' as referred to in other early rap songs, then they are by definition not 'boobalicious'.

I once got into a problem with a friend's wife because said friend commented about "big t-t's" on some MTV dancers. His wife, wearing black spandex (and who should have never worn black spandex) took offense and jumped on him saying "those aren't big t-t's, these are big t-t's!" as she flappled them about his face.

My comment, beer in hand, from another comfy chair in the room was simply "Sometimes it's quality, not quantity, that counts Debbie."

His face was that of "My god man, RUN NOW!!! FOR GODS SAKE RUN!"

Her face was the typical Sicilian Stare of "I will kill you for that, but not now, not in front of your wife and child, but you are marked for death, and death will find you...oh yes, death WILL find you at my hand!"

True Story, they live in Arab, Alabama now and she lost like 100# so the comment apparently had a positive effect! B)