Sleek Z

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Big Purds

I will see if I can get a picture up tomorrow...in my 71, they gutted out the panel and installed the sequential taillights out of a 68-69 Cougar/T-bird...the ones that blink from one side to the other...on the outside it was just one big flat panel of the red brake light plastic...looks pretty cool IMO...

Guest Anonymous

Wow, all these posts for one question. I think its a world record. Shows me that looks count when it comes to building the awesome 'Z'. The author deserves a prize, but I cant think of one.

Steve

• 4 months later...

OK, Gang, here we go again on this topic. Quite a few new custom tail light projects have come to my attention in the past 4 months and I hope to have photos of some of the best posted in my Custom Tail lights Showcase at ZPARTS.COM shortly after I return from photographing the West Coast Nationals in late April. So far photos of every thing from Pontiac tail lights from the 60's, to current day Honda corner units to the wildest yet, Z32 rear glows integrated into some of John Washington's rad rear body flares, have been sent into me to display in my Tail lights showcase.

From what I hear one or two of these rad custom tail light projects in progress will make their debut at the NorCal HYBRIDZ Show & Swap being held this coming Saturday, April 5th, in Rio Vista, California in the Sacrament-San Francisco Bay Areas. If curious I highly suggest that you attend this first Z gig of the Bay Area Z season.

Hope to see many of you there this weekend,

Guest freakypainter

man this makes me want to hurry up and finish my R34 conversion and get my car on the road, i also have a rear spoiler from an NSX that im going to section and fit to the rear hatch. I think its going to look cool with the third brake light in the spoiler and the R34 tails.....if only i didnt need sleep, maybe i would have time for my car.

• 1 month later...
Guest Anonymous

You also have to realize that "he" molded his hatch shut.... so.. that adds to the effect.. but yes, nice lights indeed....

Hi guys, i just want to add my .02 What about Acura NSX light, i was driving the other day behind this car and thought it probably look good on 240, and other idea iz new BMW Z4 tail lights might be look good too.

WHat do you think?

• 2 weeks later...