HybridZ

Real ZG flares .....??

kalium99

I ordered the ones that MSA has and was very disappointed with them. They seemed way narrow.

The ones you are showing are much wider and looks to be better quality. Do you know were you

can get the ones you have pictured? Are those the ones that classic datsun sells??????

the msa zg's are small, but they arent much smaller than the ones that really came on the zg, the zg 240 didnt have very much wider tires, flare was styling option. i think any good body guy can turn the street flares into big zg's very easily, my boss at the shop

used to make flares that look like zg for the weird old cars like v8 vegas and 302 pintos.

Question to both z ya and johnc:

When did you purchase your flares?

I'm thinking they changed suppliers or something...

Also, these look to be made of plastic, not fiberglass (although the pics could show a painted flare).

Davy

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Zachb55

first of all, AWESOME WHEELS, where did you get those? i like the look, well wheels are a future issue, so you got yours from MSA?? overall satifaction? how hard are those to install? does it take much time? i need to study up on using those flairs, any good posts on them?

-Zach

The wheels are custom Monocoque 16 x 9s.

Flare installation takes a lot of time (I took a couple days) because you want to be very careful measuring, lining things up, marking, standing back and looking, etc. The actual metal cutting and hole drilling took a couple hours at most using an air nibbler.