HybridZ

Fiberglass door panels w/speaker holes

rags

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Guys,

I'm always making panels, if your truly interested in a set drop me a PM, let me know your address for a shipping quote and I'll get them out as soon as possible.

Im going to be laying up a set of speaker panels and a factory panel this weekend, I also still have that one set of carbon panels that the painter screwed up a while ago. I would treat them like fiberglass panels and simply cover them... theyre perfectly fine.

Pete

• 1 month later...

IMG_1634_zpsd5aca9e2.jpgThese are fiberglass panels with carbon vinyl overlay, this stuff is bullet proof! very durable and looks awesome in my opinion.

I created these for a client who n turn had a tad bit of engine trouble, so his money has to go towards sorting that out instead of interior.

I also have two additional sets of factory door panels and 1 set of the "Speaker Panels"

Let me know,

Pete IMG_1639_zpsdd3b6011.jpg

Edited by Rayven14

Pete, if you get a set cover with speaker hole contact me so we can talk. Would love another set ready to go.

Rear plastic trim I assume you are talking about. I believe they are all the same expect for the 77-78 quarter window and dog trim part. I will double check.

Clive,

I don't imagine it will be a problem to get that done, although the first panel we covered last night took us about an hour ... talk about crazy! then of course the second panel was done in about 15-20 mins.  GO FIGURE!

So I'm sure the first panel is gonna be a bear and the second one will be a breeze, I'll drop you a PM and post pics when its all done.

Pete

• 1 month later...

Hey Guys,

Couple of things, There was a user here that wanted me to lay up a set of handles for him but I forgot his user info and lost all of his emails and PM's - So, If you still want the handles I have them boxed and ready to go.

Second thing, how about a DOOR PANEL GIVE AWAY! I was thinking about maybe having a raffle, with $1 or $2 entries. The idea is simply to cover the cost of shipping, so if we get 30 or so people that will definitely cover the cost of shipping almost anywhere in the U.S.

Maybe I can have you mail me the dollar or two entry with your name and address, All the entries go into a bag and I'll have my daughter pull the name? maybe even post it to you tube so we know its all fair? IDK what are your thoughts. Its the Holiday season and I thought it would be fun.