HybridZ
softopz

Megasquirt Plug and Play Harness and Pre configured ECU's

Finally a complete drop in plug and play High Quality Custom Megasquirt 1 , 2 or 3 harness with fuse and relay box. We take out the hard part all you have to do is pass it through firewall, connect the plugs, and 3 wires (12 v battery , 12 v switched and ground! ) Every install gets instructions and detailed pics sent to email or here on hbz.
Megasquirt is a standalone fuel and ignition system that is robust, affordable and most importantly tunable! Get rid of those 30+yr old harness, broken efi plugs and that silly AFM ! Be able to tune, get better gas mileage , better driveability and most importantly POWER. 

Harness's are custom made for each individual setup and will take 1-2 weeks to complete. It includes all new plugs, fuses, relays , wires , loom and components. The harness is designed for ms2 compatible Nissan 280zx turbo 82 83 distributor OR 300zx/maxima/pathfinder Distributor I am also an authorized Megasquirt Dealer I could get any other system or product!

HARNESS $ 750

Megasquirt 1, 2 or 3 L series drop in harness Harness + Relay/Fuse box will be $750 will include:

- 6x EV1 sealed injectors plugs quick disconnect

- 1x GM coolant temp sensor with amp sealed plug

- 1x GM air temp sensor with amp sealed plug

- 1x ms2 friendly Throttle Position sensor with sealed plug

- 1x ms2 friendly Crank Angle Sensor with plug OR l28et distributor input ( you supply plug )

- Fuse Relay box: Labelled with fuses for fuel pump, coil, ecu, 2x injectors banks. With 2 spare connections for wideband / boost controller.

- 16 ft power to fuel pump 

- Main Power to battery with fuse connectors, 8ft ground for relays, 8ft switched power for relays. (crimped and soldered)

Harness is made from

AMP METAL DB37 clamshell connector

- You choose ECU placement or Fuse/Relay Box some people like fusebox next to battery and ECU inside passenger firewall. Or both near each other

- All connection are crimped and soldered for optimum connection and longevity.

- GXL wiring (heat and oil resistant)

- Up  to 12ft length at no extra charge

- labelled every 3 inches

- relay/fusebox can handle 6 relays and 6 fuses (typical install uses 2 relays which leaves you with 4 additional for headlight upgrade, fan etc. and 4 fuses and leaves you 2 spare) 

- fuse/relay box is detachable from harness that way you can pass it through on either end.

- extra FIDLE, IAC 1A, 1B, 2A, 2B outputs included

Additionally I can also setup a MS2 ECU to make this a complete turn key system!

MS2 ecu $ 467

config $ 200 hardware+software configured (includes basetune which $100 goes to ChickenMan for his efforts) at the moment 260cc injectors /440cc/480cc also we will cover NA tunes.

extras options available

Wideband input,Fan control, Methanol Control, 4 cylinder harness, 8 cylinder harness, trigger wheels for CAS  ecu panel mount custom length wires. Mega squirt hardware assembly.   PM for extra options and more info.

Iam also a authorized re seller of all Megasquirt products, 14point7 wideband/data logging systems and HDI boost controllers/intercoolers/gauges/clamps.

If you need more info please look at this old thread or PM me . 

post-4858-0-43554700-1495609058.jpg

post-4858-0-26554500-1495609057.jpg

post-4858-0-04554600-1495609058.jpg

post-4858-0-62434500-1495609057.jpg

post-4858-0-64154400-1495609056.jpg

post-4858-0-79434700-1495609058.jpg

post-4858-0-98986700-1495609953.jpg

s-l1600 (1).jpg

s-l1600 (2).jpg

s-l1600 (3).jpg

I want thank Hussein ( Softopz) for all his help and good service in ordering his harness and MS ECU. He managed to a rush order for me and was able to cater to my set up . From someone who has already done a MS on my car , I know how intimidating the initial wiring can be . I strongly recommend this option offered by Softopz to get you going faster and with less frustration . Having someone that actually works in our cars can get you harness that fits right and works right . 

I was impressed to find out he does all this while being a family man with kids and works many hours on his job. 

His support after the sale has also been great and always answers pm’s . 

I would recommend him for this service .

side note: Teaming up with Chickenman ( Richard) makes for a great knowledge base for hardware and software regarding MS .