HybridZ
cygnusx1

Factory Manuals - Some.

you are just so freakin awesome its not funny, and I'm serious.

This thread needs to be stickied, even though there isn't a whole lot that comes through this forum... and eventually the title should be changed to "....Most" if not All.

Good news! After some long hard work, We now have all S130 Factory Service Manuals available for Download.

You can find them here

The S130 includes the following years

We also have the 1981 Turbo Supplement manual

The next items to be scanned are the Owners manuals. We are still looking for a 1980 owners manual and are still researching if the 10th AE models have their own manual.

I have the 80 owners manual somewhere. Somewhere in the abyss this house has become.

Side note: I figure you can get a 2005 G35 Owners manual online, but I have the whole kit with all of the Option books and guides. It all came together in a leather zip up bag. Xenon, let me know if you want that. Oh, and a 1987 warranty book.

I am looking for a 260Z (December 1973) for information. I am trying to restore it and I need manual factory, item parts list etc..

Many people made ​​reference to the XenonS30 site(80% of its unreadable) or the carfiche.com gives a 404 error.
Does someone just help me.
Thank