HybridZ

Post your favorite Z other than your own.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is my personal favourite, although I realize it is photochopped, I still love the Aston look of the side vents, the clean C pillar. And I love the silver: real clean look. It is my desktop.

Attached Thumbnailsattachment.php?attachmentid=20544&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1265348266

Here is the completed car. Sorry the fender grilles got nixed. Maybe the next one.

DSC00138.JPG

DSC00123.JPG

Would be happy to build another one as in the pic. These LS1 swaps are unreal.

Yeah I havent put any mirrors on since I got it back from the paint shop. So im using a Broadway mirror for now.

I got pulled over last week and the cop didnt say anything about not having any mirrors on the car lol.

In the picture it looks like he is using a really wide rear view mirror, or its a Sun visor haha.

How do you get away with running no exterior mirrors?

I usually get pulled over because the car is so loud when I have the cut-out open..And then they say I need a front plate once they pull me over. I'm thinking about getting the retractable remote front plate thingy (my friend has one and its pretty cool).

what gets you pulled over the most?

haha, my no front license plate got me the most.

Sorry about the quote and the extra pictures for other users but it was a few posts back...

nice final job. Your licence plate light is exactly what i was looking for: where did you get it? And, I also like the hood.

This is my personal favourite, although I realize it is photochopped, I still love the Aston look of the side vents, the clean C pillar. And I love the silver: real clean look. It is my desktop.

Attached Thumbnailsattachment.php?attachmentid=20544&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1265348266

Here is the completed car. Sorry the fender grilles got nixed. Maybe the next one.

DSC00138.JPG

DSC00123.JPG

Would be happy to build another one as in the pic. These LS1 swaps are unreal.

• Administrators
wow!
OMG! So sick!

Last three posts in a row all contain the same pics of the same car!:willy_nil Not trying to be mean, but c'mon guys, that is down right annoying!

When you click reply, pah-leeese edit out the pics, (captured within this tag set ****) so the rest of us don't have to scroll down through multiple copies of the same pictures over and over to get the next post. :D

Thank you,

Paul