HybridZ

On ‎1‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 6:44 PM, Fullauto said:

Congrats!  gonna turn heads

cruisin around in that beauty

Thanks I will have it on the road this year. Had a set back and it's going back to the body shop in May to be repainted. :(

It bummed me out to the point that I have not touched the car in months. 

On ‎1‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 7:01 PM, Phantom said:

Now you just need a Braille battery with a custom Skillard battery box.🙄

I decided to go with the Odyssey Battery 34-PC1500. It had good reviews and I can get it locally if anything goes wrong.  

Edited by alainburon

I'm back working on the Z again. Was able to get the Headlight Harness completed and installed. That harness controls the headlights, horns, side markers, turn signals, electric fans and A/C trinary switch. It should all stay tucked under the fender liner for a clean look. 

I fitted all the body panels back on the car. Getting ready for a 4 wheel alignment and then to get the exhaust completed, I should be able to get that done this weekend if it the rains holds. It's a shame to do all this work and have to take back apart again when it goes back to the body shop. 

Headlight Harness.jpg

Headlight Harness-2.jpg

Headlight Harness-3.jpg

Had the 4 alignment done and dropped the car off at a friend's house to get the exhaust redone. The exhaust was just too close to the inside of the rear tires for my taste so we decided to redo the entire thing since I still needed to have the section between the headers and X pipe done anyways. It felt good to drive it a few feet after all these years. 

Alignment 2.JPG

7 minutes ago, trackzpeed said:

Such a beautiful car. Nice work and attention to detail. 

Thank You, I still want to have it repainted. There are some flaws that my anal self just can't live with but it looks good from 10 feet away....LOL