HybridZ

Best car build ever

mutantZ

That entire car will be destroyed in months. The doors will fall off, the paint will peel, the tired will explode, the tach will catch fire and the that stupid turbo thing will break off and destroy the engine.

Man u had me cracking up I was thinking the same thing.

I think India needs to stick with "IT" (Information Techonology). I'm sorry but watching a Sikh work on a car was just funny to me. Don't know why but it was. I guess painting a car with a respirator is a fashion no, no there! Yikes!

"These tires will make it faster" made me laugh too!

Give them another 10 years or so. Then they will start getting it right!

If you liked this show, you should check out Bangla Bangers. I came across it a few months ago while channel surfing. It's almost like watching American customizers from the 1950s. Everything done by hand, no safety equipment, all torch welded.

Don't want to pay for abrasive media? Just pay 20 guys to scrape all of the paint off of the car with old hacksaw blades. No car hoist? Just roll it over on it's side. Does your four door car have body lines that are too "normal"? Try moving the windshield back a few feet. Worry about the steering and gearshift linkage later.

I watched all 3 of those videos. Wow is all I can say. It's like Car Warriors x 10 in insanity! Those 6" spacers are nuts! Engineering?! What's that, cut weld add, hey it looks good.

I would very scared to ride in that car for any period of time suspension wise.

I do like the "Can do" attitude. They just make it happen.

If you liked this show, you should check out Bangla Bangers. I came across it a few months ago while channel surfing. It's almost like watching American customizers from the 1950s. Everything done by hand, no safety equipment, all torch welded.

Don't want to pay for abrasive media? Just pay 20 guys to scrape all of the paint off of the car with old hacksaw blades. No car hoist? Just roll it over on it's side. Does your four door car have body lines that are too "normal"? Try moving the windshield back a few feet. Worry about the steering and gearshift linkage later.

Welcome to 233 of my days last year. I've watched 22 guys haul an intercooler out of the vessel where normally you would use a forklift or crane. Of course, they dropped it as well...

It REALLY adds to my resume when you look at the last line, and it still can say "In 25+ years working have never had an OSHA Missed Time, or Recordable incident." What needs to be updated is "Including extensive working with TCN Work Crews in all conditions."

TCN=Third Country Nationals. The bane of the Expat work supervisor. Sometimes, it seems they are bent on killing themselves sometimes! :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...