HybridZ

Project RB-Z then VQ35

Which style arm rest is that too. I need to get one for mine.

Id be interested in a 240 console, maybe not the dash insert as i have a vintage air kit and a radio. but defiantly the lower console. As long as its reasonable..

Sorry for the delay as couldnt pass by that shop, they now told me center console they can not do it as they made changes in mine and wrapped it, but the instrument cluster can be done provided there are atleast 5 orders with different configurations etc...

Which style arm rest is that too. I need to get one for mine.

I got an old armrest with the car just got it refinished in alcantara

As I said earlier when the shop was doing wiring i sent crank covers and intake manifold for polishing, so today everything came back and was installed along with coil pack and camgear covers in carbon fiber

Got this long time back today installed it

IMG_4379_zps25017fb9.jpg

Compared to Chinese Nismo one

IMG_4380_zps90d0128f.jpg

Replaced

IMG_4412_zps37dc7365.jpg

Custom radiator cooling plate not liking it much but will fix it later maybe cut in half and some more bends, was done in aluminium then chrome plating.

IMG_4391_zpsdfd3dcde.jpg

Got aluminium covers for headers and turbo plate and removed the stock ones

IMG_4373_zps27c1f378.jpg

Coolant overflow tank custom made according to the body curves in aluminium

IMG_4393_zps012b9848.jpg

Chrome cam covers with coil pack cover in carbon fiber

IMG_4417_zpsf7624a00.jpg

Cam gear cover changed to the carbon one, some changes were required as cover was for series 1 and Neo is slightly different.

IMG_4446_zps0e702fe5.jpg

Intake manifold installed

IMG_4440_zps310af3df.jpg

IMG_4442_zps8e651773.jpg

IMG_4449_zps4ed018dc.jpg

With fuel rail

IMG_4452_zps274ccded.jpg

IMG_4453_zps9b838b7a.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Got the last set of missing parts some new emblems, strut covers, door handles and misc clips and stoppers

img4514u.jpg

img4522t.jpg

img4523a.jpg

img4523a.jpg

img4525y.jpg

for Nadri had to buy both Momo and workbell adaptor still the horn button is loose any suggestions?

img4519og.jpg

img4520qf.jpg

After the wiring got the car on dyno (AWD Mustang) but couldn't go above 230-240whp, coils start misfiring, but did the tune and car is running perfect now, pushing around 215-220whp on 5psi. Will change the stock coils, plugs and do a retune after a month or so.

Did a quick cleaning job, all left now is to check the brakes as pressure is very low even after 1 inch willwood brake master cylinder

Installed some generic pedals

img4673r.jpg

Will install Nardi after all the mechanical work, interior is all set now

img4640p.jpg

img4672d.jpg

img4642an.jpg

Edited by docaam

Below was not going in the above post

Installed the front Cusco strut bar cheery of the top for the bay :), loving the engine bay some cleaning of nuts bolts is there but thats more of an ongoing project

img4643zs.jpg

img4645xs.jpg

img4646f.jpg

img4647pb.jpg

Installed spacers front and back fitment is superflush

img4690v.jpg

img4680x.jpg

img4666t.jpg

img4657q.jpg

img4652wj.jpg

Edited by docaam

I just ordered those same wheels in a different color and offset about a month ago. Now after seeing your car I'm wondering if I should have gone with a more aggressive size/offset. I went with 15x9 -28 front,15x10 -28 rear... Hope I don't need spacers to fill my flares. You did a great job on the car by the way!

Edited by Nelatl

I just ordered those same wheels in a different color and offset about a month ago. Now after seeing your car I'm wondering if I should have gone with a more aggressive size/offset. I went with 15x9 -28 front,15x10 -28 rear... Hope I don't need spacers to fill my flares. You did a great job on the car by the way!

You would be fine I guess, as per your offsets, mine are poking 10mm so you would be pretty flush

Installed the Nardi steering wheel to finish it off the interior some little things pending though

IMG_4852_zps52e1e282.jpg
IMG_4875_zpsc8a2264c.jpg
IMG_4878_zps0eb6e9ce.jpg

Some pictures i took, car was a bit dirty though.

IMG_4843_zpscfef4ab9.jpg
IMG_4853_zps6ca164eb.jpg
IMG_4865_zps5f97abed.jpg
IMG_4872_zpsca7ee2b9.jpg
IMG_4881_zpsed2705be.jpg
IMG_4893_zpsb968f393.jpg
IMG_4900_zps51e3a4eb.jpg
IMG_4901_zpsf922984c.jpg

After driving some issues are coming up, like

1. Brakes not taking enough pressure
2. Some heat coming from from the gearbox opening
3. Clutch pedal needs a bit of alignment
4. Exhaust is too low might need working on gearbox mounting and move the exhaust up
5. Steering rod had some problem during alignment time running -1.7 camber on one end and -1.1 on other will be fixed soon

Coils, some trunk emblem, speedo GPS module and fuel sender are on order will be replaced next week. Apart from this car drives very nice suspension if a bit stiff i guess will loosen up after some driving.