HybridZ

Cheap Xenon Front Airdams

Nick J

So I was doing some searching for the best deal on a front airdam for my 280z. I came across this website:

http://www.performanceparts4less.com/gdcicat.html?partid=4774446

The airdam is listed for $161.99, but use the coupon code (LOVE10) in the banner and get 10% off. They also have free shipping on anything over $99! I ended up with my air dam for $148 shipped, which I think is great for a new air dam! It will be here wednesday, so I will make sure everything looks good.

• 1 month later...

So I was doing some searching for the best deal on a front airdam for my 280z. I came across this website:

http://www.performanceparts4less.com/gdcicat.html?partid=4774446

The airdam is listed for $161.99, but use the coupon code (LOVE10) in the banner and get 10% off. They also have free shipping on anything over $99! I ended up with my air dam for $148 shipped, which I think is great for a new air dam! It will be here wednesday, so I will make sure everything looks good.

Awesome, I was just looking at xenon airdams myself. How was your experience ordering from them? How long did it take them to ship?

Looks like they are still offering the 10% off deal too... code is now "flower10"

Awesome, I was just looking at xenon airdams myself. How was your experience ordering from them? How long did it take them to ship?

Looks like they are still offering the 10% off deal too... code is now "flower10"

And to think I almost bought one from MSA, would have cost me 300 shipped.

Anyway- I ordered one on friday. Order status shows "shipping in 1-2 weeks" Will follow up shipping time.

I also ordered one this weekend. I see that they are also located in Michigan, so at least I shouldn't have much more than a day to wait after they get around to shipping it.

The price difference from MSA is pretty incredible, and the fact that they also offer free shipping on such a large item is mind blowing.

Edited by 8DC

Thanks.... That is a good deal... I bought 2 of the 240 style #3124... They look better to me when big bumpers removed...

Mine arrived yesterday. Looks great, and was a total of $155 savings over MSA. Hells yeah.

Now if only the Z was ready for it :/

Does it have the holes for the turn signals? (assuming your order was for a 240 260 model)

Edited by yhlz

Mine came in last week and I installed it over the weekend.

280zXenon3quarter.jpg

Not a huge problem, but it doesn't come with the mounting holes predrilled.

I used a bunch of small C-clamps to align and adjust it, scribed marks for the holes and took it back off to drill them. Turned out pretty nice, will be taking it back off again to paint it and can not wait for my fiberglass bumpers to arrive.

Mine came in last week and I installed it over the weekend.

280zXenon3quarter.jpg

Not a huge problem, but it doesn't come with the mounting holes predrilled.

I used a bunch of small C-clamps to align and adjust it, scribed marks for the holes and took it back off to drill them. Turned out pretty nice, will be taking it back off again to paint it and can not wait for my fiberglass bumpers to arrive.

This is how they all come, whether you get them from MSA or elsewhere. Holes are drilled "to fit".

• 4 weeks later...