HybridZ

Need 240z transmission mount in good condition

inline6

I knew it was too easy.

Pretty sure that there are two styles for the 240Z - bolt directly to the body with four bolts, and mounted to ears on the body with two long through bolts. You should probably specify year.

It's a 12/70... which is a 1971. VIN is HLS3016511. Two bolts screw in vertically to secure it to the body. Thanks.

Garrett

Just saw one inside a 240Z at the Portland OR South PicknPull. It's been removed and sitting inside along with a bunch of other parts. If you know someone in the Portland area, or if someone wants to get it for you. I'm not in to parts selling and shipping myself.

I am still in need of one. When I made my last custom exhaust system, I modded mine a bit so I included it with the exhaust when I sold it a couple of weeks ago. Looks like mine is 70-72 specific.

Garrett

I have one I think is from a 70 series 1. It has an arm with rubber tip that appears to contact the pinion housing. I'm out of country at the moment.

I have one I think is from a 70 series 1. It has an arm with rubber tip that appears to contact the pinion housing. I'm out of country at the moment.

Check the pic at the link I provided above... I am looking for the all metal transmission crossmember. It goes underneath the transmission and has a rubber isolator between the tranny and it. When you say "pinion", it makes me think you are thinking of a differential crossmember, but I'm really not sure.

My car is a series one. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Got one. Re-plated, yellow zinc. Can't ship it till Thursday. I'm in Nashville. Can't see shipping costing too much.

I'll check again on Thursday morning. If you haven't found one, I'll ship it to you.

Lewis

I did find one. Thank you for replying though. I appreciate it.