HybridZ

UPS just delivered my Streetglow neons and aluminum wing!

Wait what's this crap? oh well guess ill install this instead. :(

AC0F3DC4-16AF-4FB0-B9B6-03064B625572-178-000000053A611EF7.jpg

Some of the nicest quality suspension components I've seen, for cars at-least.

F23C46D0-31AC-4120-B1D6-E3F1F4E994DC-1575-000002924DA53E2D.jpg

Getting package's make the weekend better.

So what did all that "crap" cost? Is that T3?

Those are the 3 things I need still. I have the camber plates, I just want all 4 control arms and the TC rods and I will be ready to rock with the suspenion.

So do these mount without bushings ?

Yes.

It looks like it changes the lower control arm setup to a semi-leading design too since the pivot is furter away from the cars centerline. Doesn't this make the suspension less compliant when hitting bumps?

Yes.

It looks like it changes the lower control arm setup to a semi-leading design too since the pivot is furter away from the cars centerline. Doesn't this make the suspension less compliant when hitting bumps?

I was expecting a firm ride as I'm also installing poly bushing kit, just figured id ask as there is just enough thread to maybe fit a compression bushing.

That's some awfully nice kit there you have. Do post more on how you get on with some photos. :D

Eventually as I'm pulling suspension components for powder-cote. 

Gabe makes quality parts at reasonable prices and is easy to deal with, T3 all the way!

Yes to all as described or better, fast shipping, no hassle.  

I almost pulled the trigger on a set last week. Decided to go with roll bars and sway bars instead. Still keeping my eye out for a set.

I got sway bars too but my dumb-ass got late 74 bars and I need early 74. 

I'm running the same kit on my 240, get ready for race-car like steering.  It's definately an increase in NVH, but as far as cornering...holy fawk! 

And as someone on here pointed out:  If you drive a S30 chassis, NVH is probably not your primary concern.

There are pics of the install on my build thread if you want to check them out on a car. 

I was also going to lambast you for putting Streetglows on a Z, good joke. 

I'm running the same kit on my 240, get ready for race-car like steering.  It's definately an increase in NVH, but as far as cornering...holy fawk! 

And as someone on here pointed out:  If you drive a S30 chassis, NVH is probably not your primary concern.

There are pics of the install on my build thread if you want to check them out on a car. 

I was also going to lambast you for putting Streetglows on a Z, good joke. 

Oh come on purple neon's and a HUGE aluminum wing would be um unique. lol Ill look up your thread thanks for the info.