HybridZ

CSI electric water pump completed!

jeffp

Hi everyone, I just got the first electric water pump that is now going to be a stock item for CSI. The pump will be in the next product catalog they are in the process of completing.

I am VERY happy with the end product and it should be an excellent upgrade for anyone who wants an electric setup. I have created a page on my web site with pictures and the specs and information regarding the pump. You can see it at http://www.angelfire.com/extreme/280zxt/page24.html

I hope all of you will find this part as impressive as I have.

REGARDS: Jeff rockon.gif2thumbs.gif

Guest JAMIE T

Thanks for the update Jeff. I'm glad you put the time into getting this done. I'm also glad that CSI thinks enough of our small(in reliation to a SBC), to even make a go at it. Really though, they don't have much to lose by making it available. CNC programming doesn't take THAT long. Now when they sell one, they can just click and watch the metal bits fly. I have one on my Z28 LT1, I will put one on my Zcar as well.

Originally posted by JAMIE T:

Thanks for the update Jeff. I'm glad you put the time into getting this done. I'm also glad that CSI thinks enough of our small(in reliation to a SBC), to even make a go at it.

No kidding, I think were lucky. Buy them before they stop making them.

Jeff - that pump looks like it will do the trick, I am impressed by how low profile it actually is. And when you do get around to getting it installed please let us know. You definately make a valid point about the L28 having problems warming up in the cold, so having the pump on a thermotime switch would be ideal.

I know ytou have had problems with your car running hot in the CA summer, so hopefully this pump comboined with the twin electric fan will be the trick. When I saw your car at the MSA show this year, you were running the OE clutch fan with shrowd and you mentioned that the engine was getting pretty warm with that long line to get into the show.

Looking forward to hearing the outcome of the CSI install and your new custom x-flow rad.

Regards - Yasin