HybridZ

QuarterMiler or RoadRacer

RacerX

Guest Anonymous

Road racing! For me, it is a more complete test of what a car can do. More turns than a 1/4 mile but better chance of getting a dent. :D and you can go as fast as you can. NASA HPDE, 4 20 minute sessions per day = more time behind the wheel. It's my choice!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest livewire23
Originally posted by SleeperZ:

quote:

Originally posted by pparaska:

Your third choice - street fun with occasional trips to the drags and road courses.
Ditto for me
;)

ditto. oh wait, its not gonna be street legal. Doh!

Guest Dan0myte

Saskatchewan doesn't have any road race courses, or even a decent place to have an auto-x event. Plus, all the streets are perfectly straight and highways go on forever in a perfectly straight line.

So I'm a drag racer obviously. 2thumbs.gif

Guest Anonymous

Well, I'm from Saskatchewan and I'm nowhere near being a drag racer. Far from it. The location just means I have to travel farther to get my fix. smile.gif

Uh... Hi Dan, fancy meeting you here. ;)

• 7 months later...
Guest rick458

I want mine to be sporty and flickable so street racer style is the ultimate goal, but reliability will play a big part. there are better cars to drag with

Zs were designed as sports cars (they just happen to haul butt)

Dedicated AutoX 240Z. Relatively low cost way to spank anything that comes along that happens to have doors :)

8 second american iron on the dragstrip appeals to the primal urges in me but that will have to wait until I don't have the strength to turn the wheel on my 240Z any more. Road racing would be cool too, maybe when the kids grow up and move out ....

--John