HybridZ

how many of you are students??

fl327

just like it says, how many of you guys are in school right now like, having the time of your life and building that super viscious zcar, staying up all night studying,then wake up at 6am cause you cant sleep because the day before you got that big old box of parts to start stuffing into your zcar or project car whatever it is? i be that. how many of you drool at the site of the newest modification but can only do just that because you can only work like ten hours a week? im going for my masters here at SFSU(forced into it because i could not find a good job to save my life after i recieved my bachelors last summer) now im once again a full time student, a part time mechanic, and help do bodywork in order to one day jump to the body side of the sword in order to make some more bucks during my second college career here. ah, three am typing a twelve page paper thats due in five hours, what a feeling.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest the_dj

Freshman in college here. And my idea of an enjoyable weekend is figuring out what to do to a Z car. smile.gif People here think that's sad...but I'm sure a few of you may understand.

smile.gif

DJSS

University of Illinois baby!! :cool: Time of my life and no I won't be done for two or so more years but thats OK.

You gotta love it here when the weather starts to warm up and the honeys start taking the sweaters off! HMMMM, that girl in my TAM class IS hot?!!! ;)

Guest Zpeed

I'm a tafe, its kinda like college but not a degree course now also, had my car in the last year of high school. and its crayz going into the high school carpark with the Z hehe ripping it up

and I don't work 10 hours a week, i work around 20 hours a week, and have 20 hours at school with minimum homework. plus weekends working on the Z>. yer baby..

Guest tom sixbey

hey DJ, that leaf blower idea is the funniest thing i've ever seen anybody do! - what happened when you drove the car? - i assume you had it blow straight into the intake?

Guest Zachb55

Well, lets see, last i checked i was a ninth grader that cant drive legally, but like that matters where i live. O hey thats still the situation, darn. 8.5 months and counting till i get my license...

I am a College student. Again. I am Liberal Arts Undeclared with 161 hours :D but will be transfering into college of engineering as soon as my grades come back! Don't you hate it when decisions you made in your youth come back to haunt you?

I work 40 hrs a week at one job, on call the other, and I go to school M-Th nights at a tech school. I'm going to tech school because even though I've got 6 years experience I can always learn more and the program I'm in is helping me get my A+, CNA, CIW, CCNA, MCSE and MCP certs (probably only understandable to computer guys).

I love building my Z car, but my schedule only allows me to pay someone to do it for now. I wish I could have the time to work on the car again!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Anonymous

Sophomore in Southern Oregon University Majoring in Computer Science. Suggestion to those of you still in highschool, dont underestimate the power of work experience over a degree. I can look for months on end and not find a job simply for not having enough work experience. Its a strange cycle where nobody will hire you because you don't have any work experience and u cant get work without the experience.

• 2 months later...
Guest ZDreamin

19 sophmor at ASU(arizona state), one who cant spell correctly, just got a 76 280z, by the way whats that about a leaf blower, my old high school teacher said it would add about 3lbs of boost, i think he was crazy, but did someone out there try it

thanks sean

I am currently a student at WIU (western illinois university) bout two hours from Patsun, we need to hook up sometime! This summer I will be going to colona IL for dyno tuning, your more than welcome to watch my engine blow up! LOL

I have about a year left, and have no steady job right now. Well I kinda do, im up to my ass in alligators when it comes to body work/ performance work. I am going to make it a career, hell you only get one chance. I am also in the process of buying a house.. dang responsibility.

Evan