HybridZ

A maxima that pulls 10.6 in the 1/4???!!!??

BRAD D

Guest Your Car is Slow

Oh I have no doubt he has a slip that reads 10.6.....but it wasnt for his car.

He is a moron..but its working....at least 33 other dipshits even dumber than him bidding on it.

Ok lets say theoretically that he really does have a 400HP engine. If he added say 250-300 shot of nitrous couldn't he run 10.6 in that PIG(it must weight almost 4000LBS) of a car? Of course he could only run a 250+ shot if he did internal work and put on some nice fat tires! :roll:

10.6 seems a little fast to me even with the "400HP" engine and nitrous :roll:

Guy

They dyno'd one of those and it made about 280 Hp to the wheels, and Maxima's don't weigh 4000 pounds.

There are people around here running low 14's in stock one's, and he probably has a 75 shot on it.

I don't buy the 10.6 either, but I bet it will get down just the same.

Guest 73TPIZ

Nadaguides.com says 2895 on the weight and nada has always been w/in 50 lbs on all of my vehicles compared to the digital truck scales at my work. The internet HP calculators says 515 at the wheels and 670 at the flywheel for a 3100 lb race weight.

Possible, but i still listen for reindeer hoofs on Dec 24 :D:D

Maybe he got a running start from the wet box and it was one a dem downhill tracks!!!

I stopped in at Discount Auto yesterday (went in for new NGK's) and the guy behind the pay counter asked me what my car ran. Anyway, I told him and he said, "That's pretty good, but my EXPLORER runs low 11's". I busted out laughing and the guy was serious and went on to tell me how his V6 Explorer took the V8 model Explorer and the guy who had it before him, "must have hooked it up". I told him "No, it doesn't run 11's" and left the store laughing. It still makes me chuckle thinking about it. Maybe I should have just nodded my head, but I felt like I was getting slapped in the face by someone who doesn't know what he is talking about. Just thought I would add another exageration story to the mix :-D

Guest Your Car is Slow

Had a similar comment someone posted on the local racin board here....guy came up on a Riced out integra or whatever....they basically said "you dont want none..this is a low 11sec car...we just got back from Jax"

Well...normally that wouldnt be believable...or so funny...but Jax is an 8th mile track :lol::lol:

Id buy that his explorer ran 11s in the 8th :)

No way 400hp gets a front drive sedan in the 10's. Probably take 500 because of poor launch. And only 9 idiots, 3 of which are mega-idiots trying to outbid each other, have participated. :roll: Nothing like running the price up, we'll see who wants it more, jennifer72180 or hytonen. maybe Marquiscruiser will step up? This could be a new reality program. :D