HybridZ

hehehehehe track results

scottyMIz

well guys it was packed out there so i managed only two runs have both on vid and i must say i even impress myself :)i'll give you the second run first since it was the "bad" run 13.167@113.8mph with a scorching 2.557 60 foot time the tires spun way too much and i totally screwed up my time. :( ok for the best run of my life and still bombed the launch got a 2.014 60 foot time and 1/8th mile of 8.040@90.95mph and my et of 12.385@114.352mph :D just big grins from me but i do have one problem me and potoz (jd) swapped diffs and then second run i think i broke it again :( i have a big vibration but only when i have three ppl in the car :) I know i know car is only ment for two ppl but we needed a ride and figured why not take one car :)The funny thing was the look on the other guy's face he was in an older car looked quick he launched great and i passed him.At the end of the track the look on his face was like holy$hit :shock: and gave me a nod.This car is very hard on diffs i'm running open 3.54 diffs and have killed three so far if i include this one.It seems to be ok except for the vibration which might be a mount i broke and haven't found yet.The car is definately a 11 sec car has the potential for sure.I rtan on street tires 205-55-16's and on 93 octane pump gas full tank too. :D:D:D:D:D:D man those grins aren't even close :)

Dam Scotty! I can feel you grinning all the way to Oklahoma :D You did real good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Son of a gun! What do you say! That's some good driving with a well tweeked car! I agreed on that 7 come ELEVEN !! second 1/4 mile :-D . Something to think about this winter if you can't get on the track before next spring!

hey len long time no hear :) and thanks yo i think they where good luck pistons.I only have one left in there fron you but it help make the time :)I don't think i'll get to the track again this year but next year i'm going for 11's car felt really good and i am very happy with it and that it didn't break :)Let me know if someone can host my vid :)

Guest Looking for apt in Alb Ny

wow thats great. what is your setup. is it really stock injection.?how is it holding up? Im only at 9 psi and pushing 13's in my 240z. I dare not go any faster till i get it ready brakes and suspension wise. Awsome. Juan

it's a t3/t4e hybrid .70a/r on the compressor and a 60-1 wheel.The exhaust is stock .63 i beleive and a clipped wheel.Spools great and has lots of top end. When i get a new turbo plan to sell this one to potoz for his turbo z.It is a garret too reg bearings i modified the thrust bearing after i killed one from the plate lifting.

Scotty... you aren't suppose to run LOW 12'S!!! haha. Awesome run. Congrats. 11's are right there!!! Ok...i have one week to get my Z ready 'till track time. I will be gunning for your low 12's but think that's WAYYYY out of my reach, but hopefully the wind will be going on my direction :) Rags, I'll be going either friday night or sunday morning for a few hours before the crowd starts. Any plans? (Trying Scotty :D )

I figured it out......If I paint my car Orange (about the color of Scott's or Jerseys) it will get you into the 12's. Now if you install beautiful orange trim interior 11's are there (are you listening Len). I know I know other colors have done it but it was a bit harder (not to lessen the milestone you guys have crossed or the sweat and blood and frustration you went thru doing it). Dang that was easy! You guys need me to solve anything else for you :idea::D

keep trying jersey joe will break one of these times :) i think you can get close jeresy the 370's are a big diff in the quarter i found out the hard way after timz kept saying get bigger ones and i kept saying mine work fine :) well i should have listened to him more cuz they did make a night and day diff.Len you are so funny :) how's the car been doing i haven't heard from you in a while