HybridZ

Poll: How Old Are You Guys?

zguy95135

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

31 here. Only 2 years older then my Z and It's now finally getting in better shape then me.

I once had a Monte Carlo in highschool that was made the same month and year I was born. I kept thinking I would die in that car. I almost did, but likely it was only an S-10 I T-boned doing 60.

Guest comeandzpa

Z-Gad- I'm sorry to hear about your being a Steelers fan.....theyre doing absolutely awful this year. I go to the University of Pittsburgh, AKA the college team that is comprised of our star wide receiver (Larry Fitzgerald, you may have heard of him :wink: ) and nothing else. Unless you count that defense that has given up a 200+ yard rusher THREE times this year. Must be something in the water this year, because neither team can get the job done. What game are you attending?

It is tough times for all the Pittsburgh teams... :(

I am going to see the San Diego game. I am very excited to go none-the-less as I haven't been to Pittsburcgh in 10 years and haven't seen a Steelers game in person.

Fitzgerald for Heisman!

Guest 240hybrid

Momma popped me out in may of 83 making me 20 so far. Loving every bit of it too...if it wasn't for my youth, I probabely woundn't have the energy to go to work and then come home and work on my '73. Also not having a wife/kids helps too and I respect you fathers and mothers out there raising a family and such and still finding time to have hobbies.

I think it's cool that the younger crowd is into the timeless Z too, and have as much dedication to them as the older generations that grew up with them. I get 40 and 50 y/o's saying they always wanted a Z when they were young and remember them as "the poor man's corvette". I'm glad that my hardwork makes their day a bit brighter, and mine too. Keep em on the road.

Chase

Ah, yuou young whipper snappers. When I was your age I had to walk to school through 4' snow drifts, 45 miles up hill both ways. And don't even get me started on what a PITA it was trying to work on a hobby car in an unheated cave. ( of course it got slightly better when somebody discovered fire) :D:roll:

Old enough to be your grandfather Zguy... Chapparal2f has me beat on the walk to school story. For me it was only 3 miles, and there were a couple of corner grocery stores I could drop into on the way if it was too far below zero. In high school I was lucky a few times and got a ride home in a friend's 53 Studebaker Starlight Coupe. 8)