HybridZ

Poll: How Old Are You Guys?

zguy95135

Uhg... I'll be 28 in 29 minutes. I just met this unbelievable european chick that other day and I thinnk I told her that I was 23. Well, I could pass for 23 :roll: This chick is fricken awsome man, well aside from the language barier..... whoa, I have to get some sleep, I can't spell anymore :oops:

!M!

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks 8)

.... moans are universal :twisted:

Hahaha, to true! Hey, forget about the hair. Just shave it all off and hope your head doesn't look like your other head :shock:

Ahh, I have to lay off the Vodka, I can't believe I posted my last response with so many errors :oops: Yes, yes I did get screwed with presents. It really did suck growing up, it's like for one part of the year, I would get a lot of gifts, then I would have to wait another 12 months for a few fun days, but that was the greedy kid in me. On the brighter side of things, nowdays it's like a nonstop party for a few weeks with X-mas, New Years, and my B-day :D

Happy belated birthday Moby!

Xander,

She's from Poland and even if I knew how to pronounce her last name, I wouldn't even begin to know how to spell it. Heck, I don't even know how to spell her first name.

!M!

Looks like I'm right in the middle at the awkward age of 30. Your no longer young but, your still not old yet. I told my kids I would stay 29 until they caught up with me. What I did notice in the last year or so is that the 17 to 20 year old girls started to look at me differntly than before. Maybe I am getting old?

I've been driving a 79-83 ZX since 12/31/91 so far I've had 5.

The only reason I'm posting this entry is to let everyone know that I'M the WINNER( so far ). In 3 weeks I will be "62". :-D:-D

This poll clearly shows that Z and performance enthusiasts know no age limit. And every day I'm learning something new and interesting from hybridz members that are often 1/3 of my age.

Hanns

Guest silverbullet

You younger folks' date=' Don`t let time slip away.

The years go by quicker every year.[/quote']

Truer words were never spoken, my father told me the very same thing when I was about 12 or so, at the time I thought he was probably talking out of his a$$ but when I hit about 25 I knew he was right. I'm going to up the ave. me 39 (some times feel 25 sometimes 55 :?) .