HybridZ

Poll: How Old Are You Guys?

zguy95135

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well as the calender would have it I have offically become legal this year. It was 21 on aug 12th. lovin it but they say health declines from 20 onward so I have been trying to be healthy and my only regret in life is to not have taken better care of my hair(all those colors...was that really necessary....OF COURSE :) ) Well then there was the girl of my dreams that somehow slipped away...... Got a new girl now. Born late 1972 named 240z and has chosen to be twins with no one....wow im rambling in my twenties just wait till I get older. Maybe this will give the average a sip from the fountian of youth

Ooooh, mid-life-crisis! Love it! I told the woman I was "at that age", I had to get a mistress or a sports-car. She told me to go with the car, but if that got too expensive, we'd reevaluate.

So now I'm spending money as fast as I possibly can.

Just recently turned 47 - what does that do to the average? NOTHING, nobody on this board is average! Unless you think of them as an "average" bunch of wild-eyed grease-stained horsepower-crazy junkyard-living apex-clipping throttle-stomping brake-burning wrench-turning gas-guzzling mutants, of course.

Guest Tim78zt

Guys, I have been 19 for the past 30 years! I bought my Z new in '78 when I had been 19 for only 4 years. I can't even begin to tell you what a rush it was to buy one of those when it was brand new!! It didn't even matter that it cost more than 2 Camaros.

Tim78zt

• 1 month later...