HybridZ

Car Killz Hit list

Cjarloz

Alright everyone this is something that has been on my mind for sometime jsut because im dumb like this and all i can think of is beating every car made with my z even though its not possible.

So i wanna see what has everyone been able to beat thus far track/or street plz list ur specs if possible .

Thx Carlos :twisted:

Man, where to begin...?

Mustang GT and Cobra, GT plus nitrous

Several F-Bodies

RX-7 turbo

Rice cars left and right..lost count

Best races are against my Buddies who also have fast hybrid cars!

Raced a R1 from a roll, maybe 10-15 mph and stayed with him until 80 mph and then he started to pull me pretty good. He has run 10.40 and I have run 11.30. Still was a hoot :D

Mike

On the track:

1) Got wasted by ZFAN, and a Big Block 68 Chevelle

2) Beat Pontiac GTP, Twin turbo Z32, Mustang GT, Subaru WRX

On the street:

Mustangs & sport compacts by the gross.

Camaro Z28 & Firebird T/A

Corvette C-5

Messed with a Z06 & Viper - draw in each case. The Z06 was really fun though 'cause he got frustrated that he couldn't blow me away and just quit.

03 Civic Si

2 or 3 Primered Civics (they are fun to pick on but never seem to go away)

80's Vett

a couple F body's

3 Stangs

a lightning

My fav was running with a lightly built 300ZX (more playing than anything)

Had my @ZZ handed to me by a WS6 w/ built 450hp block, I accually had him till 3rd gear when suddenly *poof* he was gone. Damb 150 shot!

Lets see, in Japan before coming home:

2 twin torboed Skylines R34 type

1 Turboed Supra

2 Turboed Sylvias

1 Turboed Soarer

1 Twin Turboed RX7

In the states

Camaro SS

Mustangs (Many)

Thats it so far.....

Still gotta go to the track for times....

Terry

wow this is great now i got some ideas as to where my limits are. But as of now i have only been to track once and got pwned by a gtp and a turbo mr2. I did beat a new hatch Si so im happy bout that all with basically stock car . We 'll c what chaos i bring when i go turbo.

as far as street i dun race on the street.. :roll: lol

thx for the input keep the lists coming.

BTW im gonna put small emblem stickers on the side of one of my small windows of each car i have wasteed and left looking for tissues. hehe WW2 pilot style.

Carlos

Guest bastaad525

Beaten with the turbo motor:

-2 regular 350z's and one 350z convertible

-2 early 90's Mustang GT's, one a friends, mildly fixed up, claiming 250+hp at the wheels

-A brand spanking new Mitsu Evo

-2 Suby WRX's, one of them wearing a LOT of body kit and a huge exhaust, and venting a loud BOV

-A newer Mercedes SL 500 coupe

-Of course, a couple of token riced out hondas

-So far I have not lost a race

Still wondering how on earth I took out the guy in the Evo, that car, on paper at least, should be able to take me out w/o a second thought, and as far as driver skill, I am by no means a great driver with this car... I still have a ways to go before I can master launching this thing properly without the 'bog or boil' that you always get when launching a turbo.

Guest Drewz

Hmmmm:

Z06 Vete

BB 454'ed 71 Cutlass

74 383 vette

72 440 challenger

86 turbo'ed V6 fiero (close call)

68 BB chevelle

ANd i just got the engine and body together last weekend so this is going to be a full year of races, hopefully!!

Drew

Guest ON3GO

lost to a stock Bug.. not a VW just a bug... he took of and my Z just didnt want to move off those damn jackstands.

JSR 4LYFE!!!! :rockon:

L29 N/A triple webers etc..

Dozens of 80's mustangs

Camaros and firebirds

Honda preludes all the way to current modles

Monte Carlos multi years fwd and rwd

Caveliers and sunbirds (even turbos)

300zx's multi years/gens

Ford Probes

Pontiac GTP's

Maximas

Supras turbo and n/a

Tibouran

450cc honda motor bike

draw with a GN rolling start

BMW 3's, 5's, 7's and made an 850 chicken out

308 GT Ferrari took him 7 times..all the way to 7400rpm in 5th...he still lost....

So much rice its not funny...

Since the VG30ET:

tt supras

draw with a 3.8l supercharged modded Fiero GT

More mustangs

Firebird firehawk (new)

heavily modded mustangs

Eclipse turbo 4wd

Audi sedans 4 and 6cyl

Old school BB camaros/firebirds

Crowd is getting thin.. the loud BOV scares all but the most serious away...well that and 12.5" wide rear tires and huge flares.... :twisted:

Guest Nic-Rebel450CA

In my Z, before it was wrecked..

1970 240Z with 81 280ZX engine with twin SU's, custom intake and exhaust:

96 Camaro convertible

civics and accords by the handful

Couple of 89-ish Mustangs

and a pretty black WS6. (I think the WS6 was bone stock because he should have had me if he knew how to drive).

Oh ya, and I spanked a 280ZX, and the driver and his passenger loved every second of it!

BTW, did I mention that I have the low 3.96 rear gears :-)

I got spanked by a turbo mazda protege though, that thing moved like you wouldnt believe! :shock:

I love it. You guys remember the races you’ve won. The ones that stick out in my mind are the times I watched the taillights sail away. A healthy GN Buick and the newer turbo Porsche. I avoided even making eye contact with the Viper driver.

But when I know I can win, I usually mess with their heads and let them win for a bit. Then I gouge on it.

My most embarrassing moment was in my V8 Pinto. I lost to a BB ’66 Vette who let me win for a bit then smoked the tires at 60mph. After that I had to dump my girl friend to eliminate the laughter from that side if the car.

Its all ZEN Glenn. Dwell on the positive...keep your face to the sunshine and you will never see the shadows. :cheers:

Losing is just a signal for new mods...

I do recall blurred images of tailights infront of me more than a few times...hence all my mods....hehehe

Lets see.. at this point, rust is faster than my Z.. But my 93 King Cab holds her own with the 3.0L v6 + Auto w/power shift... Kill list.. lets see..

-countless Civics with fart cans

-Ford Focus ZX3 (kid figured he was fast.. Makes me feel good to know my 10+year old truck will take a 2003 SPORT model car!)

-Ford Focus ZTW (my buddy just bought this WAGON and was pretty cocky about how quick it was. It pulled pretty good, but I slowly walked away in the end. Then we both realized we were doing 150+ in an 80 zone. End of race! BTW, it was 2AM no trafic, good weather...still :oops: )

-Cavilier Z24 (an older one with the 3.1.. those things are actually pretty fast! I started walking buy him and then he gave up.. )

-went neck&neck with a 5.0 Stang till about 120k (rolling start from about 60K, I got the drop on him but being out front didn't last long!)

-93-94 Chev Pickup w/305 auto (I honestly though he was gona get me.. probly just messin with me.. :( )

The sad part is, even when I get the Z going, it's gona be stock for a while.. so Im gona get spanked by ...uh... CIVICS!! AAAHGGGGGG!!!!