HybridZ

Supra 2JZ-GTE swap into 240Z (pics)

cyrus

^^^Wow thats a clean engine compartment^^^

I went back a went back a few pages to see if there were any more photos after paint or more details of under the fenders (can you say thread JACK)!!!

Anyways if you have more photos of the car after paint I would love to see em.

The car looks beautiful!!!

I saw others questions that made me laugh, and yes, if your first question about a motor swap is "Was it hard/expensive/better/difficult/fast?" then the answer is YES!!!

I didnt get a chance to see the whole thread, but did you have to move the stock shifter tower? I will go thumb thru it now.

• 1 month later...
Guest shesha

hi, guys what a good work u have done to this car, and i sware that you cyrus will never regret this project my self i am in process adding t68 singel turbo and 720cc injectores to my 2jz and i am looking to add M600 motec ECU to replace the stock harness. my car is similar to you i have 1970 240z and i did this conversion before 2 years. and its now the time for chang for more performance. :). i have chang my rear end to an 3.7 LSD 200R but still you can not make this car hook right because with 22 psi boost presure this car will spine the tires the whole fourth gear. so injoy the fun.

i was thinking also of changing the setup to an automatic supra trany but i am a fraid that this think will not shift very good any info back is welcom.

Guest seka91
I took it out for a drive for the first time in over a year. With all new rebuilt/modded suspension, cage and sound insulation it sure feels different.

img_1681r.jpg

Roll out

ihate to spam this thread, but that car is gorgeous. you live right down the street from me, and everytime i see the car, i wantit. /uselesscomment. :(

Guest shesha