• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ZmeFly

Damn that totally sucks, what happened?

The Ebrake not hold or???

Sorry to see that, especially after you really just got the car done. :(

Although I'm absolutely furious, and fit to be tied (boy I hope a telemarketer calls tonight :twisted: ), it is only a car (although I've put my lifeblood in it), and it can be fixed, and I did get absolutely full insurance on it, and I have already talked to my neighbor (who is an estimator at a bodyshop) about getting it fixed, I am disappointed that it won't be done for the Show.

Could have been wayyyy worse!!!

If I had decided to use the Z28 instead of the ZX-7, it would have run all the way down the driveway into the electric pole, or into the neighbour's living room) and then it would have likely been too far gone to fix.

Oh well....these 'bumps' in life are supposed to build character, right?....

man I'm pissed...I'm gonna have a Captain's and coke, or as we say in the 'Old Country'...Spook and Diesel...

Tim

Thanks for all the sympathy Guys!! You guys are the greatest!! Just like one big happy family!

BTW...I'm on my 5th Captains and coke, so I'm really not worried about much right about now :D:D:cheers::cheers::twak::bonk:

Oh DAMN! Ouch. Well, get it fixed and life will be good again. Don't have to many drinks tonight :wink: .

If it makes you feel any better, last week about 9'ish at night, I started my Z up while parked in the driveway. I then turned on the running lights and left the car, so it can warm up a little. I went inside grabbed a glass of water from the 'fridge, looked out side to see the cool looking Z just parked there 8) , turned around to get some more water, then turned back and didn't see the running lights anymore... I dashed out the door to see my Z went down the driveway and for some reason veered to the right and into the neighbors front yard instead of it going straight down the driveway and into traffic. No damage was done, but it was embarrassing.

I forgot to set the e-brake :oops:

!M!

Sorry to hear about the bump, but that's no reason not to bring the car to the MSA show. You're not backing out that easy :)

We can put a chair in front of the damage so no one can see it or you can claim you got bumped by Dale Jr. after you lapped him at Cal Speedway. I showed my 240 last year with a dented hood after Bryan bumped a BMW at LVMS.