HybridZ

Woo Hoo...I WILL be at MSA show!!

Tim240z

It helps that the boss of the shop is my next door neighbor. He put his best guys on it. It could have actually been done quicker, but they were scared to work on the car unless he was there, and he was in Mexico from Friday to Monday.......

Jeff....and anyone coming in from out of town, if you want to just hang out, my door is always open....PM me and I'll give you my phone number and we can just all hang out, drink beers and talk crap....

Tim

Tim,

REALLY happy for you!! I was sick when I heard what happened. I'm hoping that you and Mike (mas280) and i can hook up while we're there. I'd like to take you to lunch or buy some drinks...you've been such a huge help to me! We'll be at the "host hotel" Ramada on Friday night, Saturday is up in the air. We'll also be doing the Friday night Karting event. Let either of us know how to connect with you!

Stan

Tim' date='

REALLY happy for you!! I was sick when I heard what happened. I'm hoping that you and Mike (mas280) and i can hook up while we're there. I'd like to take you to lunch or buy some drinks...you've been such a huge help to me! We'll be at the "host hotel" Ramada on Friday night, Saturday is up in the air. We'll also be doing the Friday night Karting event. Let either of us know how to connect with you!

Stan[/quote']

Jeff....and anyone coming in from out of town' date=' if you want to just hang out, my door is always open....PM me and I'll give you my phone number and we can just all hang out, drink beers and talk crap....

Tim[/quote']

Jeff is coming over Saturday afternoon/evening sometime.....everyone's welcome!

Guest bastaad525

Tim - fan-f'ing-tastic news dude!!!! that was much faster than I think any of us expected. Pays to have good connections! Knock'em dead at MSA brother!

You guys are in for a treat... the car is freakin AWESOME!!!! :hail::rockon:

You entering any kind of contest with it Tim? Are you entered by default just for bringing it (never been to the MSA get-together before even though I dont live that far....)? Best of luck dude I think you got a great shot at taking home some award or another.

I want to go but I'm kind of leary of my car with it running hot in traffic like it's been... and now the weather supposed to be warming back up...

I want to go but I'm kind of leary of my car with it running hot in traffic like it's been... and now the weather supposed to be warming back up...

Don't be a sissy. Drive the damn car. Besides, just leave early...it will be cool out and besides, the weather report is saying a cool down for Sunday, low 70s everywhere. Come on out, esp. if you've never been.

BTW, a few of us are arriving early (06h00) and heading out for breakfast. You're welcome to tag along.

Don't be a sissy. Drive the damn car.

I seem to remember someone else crying about not wanting to take their car to the show.....Hmmmmm......who was that anyway? :D

Don't be a sissy. Drive the damn car.

I seem to remember someone else crying about not wanting to take their car to the show.....Hmmmmm......who was that anyway? :D

Hell I don't know....... :twisted::twisted::oops: