HybridZ

Woo Hoo...I WILL be at MSA show!!

Tim240z

This is killing me! Where was everyone when I was out there for shows 2 and 3? I probably met a lot of you guy's and don't even know it. There are about 4 NJ guy's going out there this year but I can't make it this year. Damn, there is no reason for anyone living in Ca not to go. Especially if I made it there two years in a row from Jersey!

Joe

Guest bastaad525

Don't be a sissy. Drive the damn car. Besides' date=' just leave early...it will be cool out and besides, the weather report is saying a cool down for Sunday, low 70s everywhere. Come on out, esp. if you've never been.

BTW, a few of us are arriving early (06h00) and heading out for breakfast. You're welcome to tag along.[/quote']

heh well hopefully after doing a few things today cooling wont be a problem any more. Can't make breakfast, I dont even get off work sunday until 9am. Tommorow I'm off at 7am. I might come if I can catch a good nap at work... yeah working at a place where you can sleep and still get paid rocks :twisted: so hopefully it's a slow night.

Tim can you give me directions how to get there? Been forever since I've been. I'm in Northridge, near the 405, 101, 5 etc., or can you possibly also give me directions from Glendale? near the 5, 134, 2, 210... just in case I do come straight from work.

Guest bastaad525

I want to go but I'm kind of leary of my car with it running hot in traffic like it's been... and now the weather supposed to be warming back up...

Don't be a sissy. Drive the damn car.

I seem to remember someone else crying about not wanting to take their car to the show.....Hmmmmm......who was that anyway? :D

:2thumbs:

Guest bastaad525
Tim, I'm bringing a present for you

Good, thank Alex, I was wondering what I was going to use to :malebitchslap: you with!!! :twisted::evil:

Good one! It'll match the ball and chain around Tim's leg! :D

Owen

Looks like Alex's gift is gonna be working overtime!!! :evil: :malebitchslap: :twak:

ROFLMAO :D:D:D:D

Guest bastaad525

ROFL

man... work sux sometimes... was too tired to drive out there after I got off this morning, and it was too damn hot out for sitting in traffic in my Z for 1-2 hours. Ah well... would just depress me anyways, seeing all those super nice Z's and realizing my car most likely will never get there for a lack of funds.

Tim you win anything???

Between lack of connectivity at work, and life getting in the way, I've not spent much time looking at pics of Tim's or Owen's or Turbo Meisters...

I've been to MSA twice, and I've seen a lot of unimpressive vehicles... and some cool cars... I'm amazed that the HybridZ set, and especially the cars I mention above, didn't get some form of recognition.

That just plain stinks...

mike :evil:

"That just plain stinks... "

I fully expect it tho! But I (partially) satisfied my most important audience, ME! I'm not doing this to impress ricers or purists. But that doesn't mean I won't let them shoot my car for a magazine article if offered :D

I Still have some cleaning up to do but it's nice just to get out and hang out with other Zs. I always think of it as a big gathering rather than a car show.

Owen

Well, I got the best prize of all!!! Full interview with me and 'Da Goose' for the TV show "Life in the fast lane - with Steve Natt" Way cool....me and Da Goose are TV stars....I even had my sharpie ready for autographs, but I guess everyone was too star struck in my presence to actually ask for one :twisted::D:D:D

(BTW....Stan....beers on me next time, dude!!)

http://www.fineliving.com/fine/life_fast_lane/