HybridZ

HybridZ stickers and apparel.....

Poundz9oh9

I'd definately take a few of each.

I have an idea though. How many people would be interested in a windshield decal? You know the kind that's at the top of the glass over the tinted area? Would there be anybody interested in that? Just a thought.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will get some prices for a new sticker using the newer logo and tag line "Engineered to be Feared"

I will also have a quote for T-shirts, similar to the old ones, but maybe I can offer different fabric colors (I will be using a local shop this time).

I also can maybe offer different embroidered items, like caps, duffle bags, etc etc etc....I will see wha the shop can do and for what price. I have the embroidery design in digital format from the last shop, so set up fee should not be an issue.

Historically average shipping charge via USPS priority mail for 1 cap and 1 shirt was about $5.25

Tim

I have looked into that, but I hate not having any control or qa/qc on the items. At least if I'm sending the stuff out, I can inspect it before it is boxed. There were a couple of things that had to be sorted out with the last go around. Obviously those issues are transparent to you guys (as it should be), but I don't want to be involved with something that could potentially be problematic. Not saying that there would be problems using cafe press, but if there were, I would not want it said that something that I set up ended up being an abortion!

If someone else wants to set things up with cafe press....have at it....I don't care either way...actually setting up all this apparel and packaging and shipping out is a HUGE pain in the rump, but I am willing to do it for all the Brutthas! :D

I would be in for all of it. It looks like there is alot of interest in getting some cool apparel. Just a suggestion for Tim, maybe figure out the pricing and final designs and post an announcement with a deadline for ordering and some pics of what we have to choose from. I don't want to tell you how to run your sight I just want it to happen. Thanks in advance Tim

PS I would be willing to pay an extra buck for each shirt or hat to cover your time and trouble, I'm sure the rest of the members would be happy to do the same. Right guys!!!