HybridZ

cometic head gasket

rayaapp2

There are aprox. 50-60 requests for the gasket at this time, but Cometic is swamped with requests from lots of others. Basically I need a few donation gaskets for them at this time. I have 2 I am going to send, but they are gaskets that have failed. I need a survey at this time as well.

Stock L28 is 86mm.

Send me pictures of the mating surface of your block. I need those to show different water jacket designs. Specifically the later Turbo blocks with the extra water passage. I have a P30 and an N42 to compare to. Take a few shots of the F54 blocks for me and send them to my e-mail(just click on my handle)

What are the typical over bore sizes that we use?

.040"

.120"

what else?

Also would anyone want a 83mm bore gasket for their L24 or L26?

I was hoping to have a part number at this time, but like I said they are slow.

I've already covered thickness, basically all I need is you folk's favorite. I don't know stock thickness, but Fel-Pro is 1mm and the other common one is 2mm thick. Any others?

Questions where to send the gasket should be directed to (440.354.0777).

ex 114 or 18007529850 ex. 114

Chad Ehrke

Thanks

Ray

• 7 months later...

I would be interested in two of these gaskets, depending when they are available. I am building two L28 +.080 engines. My engine builder would like to use the Cometic gaskets instead of O-ringing if they are available soon.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...