HybridZ

What would be the ultimate sleeper

Guest HolyLlama

Guest bastaad525

If I had a huge wad of money and wanted a good sleeper, I'd buy myself Chevy Sprint Turbo. It's a little tiny hatchback car with a little tiny 3 cylinder motor with a little tiny turbo on it. I'd build the crap outta the engine and stick something like a T3/O4 on it and Tec or SDS. A car that small... would be very easy to make very fast and no one would EVER see it coming. I dunno what it is about that car... that's like the coolest non-cool car I've ever seen have a turbo in it.

In Sport Compact Car a few months back there was an article about a hyundai, excel I believe it was, that was packing an eclipse turbo motor... that was pretty damn sweet... I mean... getting beat by a hyundai would suck :D

Guest goldraven

Not to be politically incorrect....but how about one of those "short school busses" heheheh. put something outrageous in that. then it would truely be special ;)

Guest ON3GO

best sleeper is my friends car.. to date i havent seen a car thats more of a sleeper.

its a 96 (i think) crappy green color caviler.

it has a GTP 3800 Supercharged motor in it, with the auto tranny. all stock looking, still has the hup caps with some dunlop drag radials.

stock exhaust and all!

run i think 18psi and a 150shot.

all is hidden and man o man is it a fun car.

fast as hell too!

mike

Guest HolyLlama

How about putting that Sprint Turbo engine in *giggles* a golf cart, could you imagine the embarressment of your new Z06 being outrun by a golf cart. Has anybody done or heard of anyone doing anything remotely similar to this, I'd love to see something like that done.

Well - there's this guy in the DFW area that has a Honda Civic that runs a 10.6 quarter mile. The only real clue that it's a bit more than the average Civic is the 14" wide slicks sticking out of each side the front fenderwells.

Guest bastaad525
How about putting that Sprint Turbo engine in *giggles* a golf cart, could you imagine the embarressment of your new Z06 being outrun by a golf cart. Has anybody done or heard of anyone doing anything remotely similar to this, I'd love to see something like that done.

heh if golf cars were street legal I'd definately consider doing it :D wait ARE they legal???

I really... really want that sprint turbo....

Guest HolyLlama

If I'm not mistaken, golf carts are legal in Peachtree City (just south of Atlanta, not sure about other places. I'm sure it'd be legal in other places in the US

If I'm not mistaken, golf carts are legal in Peachtree City (just south of Atlanta, not sure about other places. I'm sure it'd be legal in other places in the US

not exactly. the city has its own roads exclusively for the golf carts.

i still think the geo that scottie posted with the gn motor is pretty high on the ultimates list.

Guest gtmattz

My idea of a sleeper would be something like, say.. My daily driver 84 Subaru DL 2WD wagon, missing trim, nasty rusty steel rims, dents, dirt all over it.. with a turbo impreza engine with enough boost to get about say, 350hp...

How about a Dodge 600? With an easily modded turbo motor and rock-bottom resale value, a super stealthy car since 99% of the people who drive them are senior citizens.

Foto5.JPG

A grey haired wig in the glovebox would be perfect for when you want complete invisibility, maybe something like...

24515-15.jpg

or

richard-grey.jpg

:D:D