HybridZ

Hell thath not frozen over....

blueovalz

But you probably thought it would before you'd see this. For you older members, it is official, the BlueovalZ is fixin' (that's Arkansan for "about") to be blue again (finally). Here is the preparation for the white stripes. Tomorrow I wet sand them, and then next week mask the stripes off, and then hit the overall car with Indigo blue.

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

Dang! Now I'll have to give you back the "Prettiest Blue Z" trophy. :(

Just kidding. :D I've been looking forward to this day. Now I can't razz you anymore about your "sickness". :wink:

I remember that there was a rumor going around that you had considered another color for a while. Maybe something in a dark red or maroon. Any truth?

Well, Well, Well,

I never thought I would see that day. :shock:

And while I am very happy for your progress and paint plans, I cannot help but be a bit saddened at the same time. you see, I've always looked forward to seeing your newest Tip, Trick, or body mod, and now that your throwing paint on her, there will be no more. :roll:

but with all joking aside, Congrats!!! Can't wait to see her all shiny!

Guest Chris240turbo

BAH! what do you want, a medal or something? after all, thats ONLY the sweetest looking S-30 I've ever seen! :twisted:

seriously though, I've thought your car had the most agressive look I'd seen for years now, quality paint will only make it more so...

although I do kind of agree with Sparky, I did look forward to seeing the next mod on the blue oval! maybe time for another project car??? 8)

I'd love to have a completely custom widebody on one of mine, but I don't possess the skills, I've painted a couple, and thats all the bodywork I'll ever want to attempt!