HybridZ

Hell thath not frozen over....

blueovalz

Seriously man, you ought to consider making splashes of the components - a lot of kits for Z's just don't "look right", but you've captured something special there. Clearly a first-gen Z, but, um... nastier.

At the very least, you need to consider a name. Customs always have cool names.

Terry, I'am sure while you were working on your car you must of thought of new ideas but couldn't implement them because that would take you to a different direction, and since you were that far ahead into this design, you would have to start all over. Therefore, make molds of this car and create another design. Whats so difficult about that, you're an artist Terry, admit it :wink: Oh, for a name, I'll start with one. TOXIN, it rings Terry Oxandale. :2thumbs:

Terry the car truly is a work of art, and few would argue about it being the most beautiful S30 to ever ware primer. I can only imagine it in paint. I can see if why you would never want to make a mold of it, but I would sell organs to have those lines on my Z. Ptss Terry you want a kidney?

I have to Agree with Owen, TIM, and young RCNSC... DO NOT pull a mold of that car.

Guys, Terry didn't know the first thing about 'Glass when he started and he certainly didn't have the blessings of Al Gore's Internet... Get off your LAZY duffs, go through about 20 gallons of resin, and figure it out for yourselves! :D

Terry, (In my best Damon Wayans) You go Girlfriend! :shock::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

MIke :lol:

Guest plainswolf

I have to totally agree with Mike...

I've read Terry's site extensively, saved pics and notepad files. He outlines the process very clearly and simply.. Thats all I needed to know to spruce mine up abit... I've worked with glass before, not to any great extent, but just enough to really begin to love it and what you can do with it..

Imagination is our only bound...

I also have to agree with most... Terry that is about the best body I've ever seen on an S30... devoid of squared coners that cause alot of 'inersecting drag' But one line, even if so subtlely, blending into the next... instead of that "chopped up" look..

Way to go Terry!

Back in 1993, long before I knew much about modifying Zs and LONG before Al Gore's internet, I read an article in a Kit Car magazine outlining the car that we have all worshiped. In the back of that article was a number for Terry. I called and we talked for at least 30 minutes. He was the only guy I had spoken to about a V8 conversion that seemed to give me REAL answers. None of this "You'll ruin its handling" crap. No, Terry seemed squared away and he had a technical depth I had not come across in the Zcar community.

So when the subject of Terry and his creation comes up, I get a little over-protective... And besides, Terry created his dream car with a lot of research, trial and error, and sweat equity. I could only imagine what some of you youngsters could create if you simply tried... :D

So who will pick up the challenge? :lol:

Mike 8)

75 hour work weeks have killed my memory, but I can say that I first corresponded with Terry quite a while ago. He sent me pics of the Blue Beast and I scanned them in for him. Terry is one of those very bright and talented but humble folks that is a pleasure to correspond with. He has more creativity in his little toe nail than I'll ever hope to have.

Terry's car will always be my favorite. The old design was just awesome, and the new one I can't wait to see in BLUE!